Chapter-6

Next Morning~~~~~

Jimin POV 

            'Ring'

      I woke up and turned off the fucking alarm, 'Ahhh,I hate it'. I rubbed my eyes with my fist and  leaned my back to the headboard. I was about to close my eyes to sleep again.

knock knock

      I flinched to the sound of knocking, opened my clearly and cleared my throat "Come in" I said with low voice. I saw Yoongi hyung came with gummy smile on his. I smiled brightly, "Good Morning Minnie" he said while closing the door. "Very good Morning hyungie~~~" I said with my cute morning voice.

      He sat beside and brushed my hair from forehead, placed kiss. He looked at me with smile "Did you slept well?" He asked. "Yes, hyung" I said with smile. "Go and freshen up, we have to go to shopping with 'Kims' right" he said in soft voice and dragged 'Kims' with playfully. As soon as mention Kims I got up from bed went straight to bathroom. I heard chuckling of hyung.      

        After bath I got to wardrobe and choose the outfit, and wore it. I stood infront of mirror and took pink lip-gloss and put it on my plump lips as final touch. 

       I went downstrairs and saw yoongi hyung got ready to shopping. We left to shopping, on the we picked Tae.

Jungkook POV

     I woke up before that fucking alarm ring. I got up from my bed ad went to bathroom, I started to brush my teeth and unlocked my phone and opened mails. Soon eyes traveled towards the message Inbox, 'Jin hyung is too fast' I thought and sighed. I closed my phone continued my morning routine.

      I skipped breakfast because it was already late for shopping. 'Jin hyung will kick my ass', I thought and went to my car seated on driver seat and started to  drive.

Time skip

      Finally I reached destination after 30 minutes, I sighed in relief. I entered the mall and saw Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung with Taehyung and other two who are back facing me. Jin hyung noticed me and waved at my direction and others around him looked at the direction of me.

       I waved back and nodded and my eyes traveled towards other two, I recognized one of them that is Mr. Min, for other small figure who is holding Taehyung's arm. I focused on every detail of the small boy carefully, I was stunned by his beauty and looks like angel. He has milky white skin, his eyes which turned into half moon when smile, his lips which is plump and soft kissable, his cute button nose, his face looks like baby face with that small pout. My eyes travelled down toward his thigh and butt, 'it's damn thick' I thought. I noticed that I was staring at him for too long and he caught me while staring and he cheeks got light pinkish shade, "Jungkook your late" voice interrupted my thought.

Jimin's POV 

        I'm so excited to start shopping, but whole mall is complete empty there are no costumer in mall. I turned and faced Tae and started wiggle him while holding his arm, he looked at me "What's it?" he asked. "Why there is no customer here?" I asked. He started to laugh, "Why are laughing, stop laughing Kim Taehyung?". He gasped at 'Kim Taehyung', he knows that I call him that when I'm mad at him. 

          "I'm sorry Chim for laughing, this mall is under Kim's, hyung reserved these for today. So there are will be no outsider" Tae said and showed hi boxy smile. After hearing that I made my mouth 'O' while slightly nodding, moved my gaze towards Jin hyung who waving at someone. I looked at the direction Jin hyung was waving. I saw the man who is probably same height as Tae, he has doe eyes, his lips are pink and glowing, straight jawline, he is looking handsome and has muscular body. I looked at him who was staring at me, blood run through my cheeks got heat. "Jungkook your late" voice interrupted my thought.

Thanks for the votes and support.

Finally they met each other.

I purple you💜.