chapter-26

Author POV

Jungkook went downstairs took his car and left his mansion.

He drove his car towards his parent's mansion. He was worried about his Appa's health condition. Both Jin's and Sehun's words were made him weak. He never expected his appa being weak or breaking down.

Jungkook's Appa was really strong person. Coming from wealthy family it was not easy for him to keep reputation up in the society. He was married at his eighteen and it was totally arrange marriage. At the age of twenty three he was father/mother of two kids. He was very caring and kind person. He was surgeon chairman of hospital council and also shareholder of Jeon. He was good husband, father, friend, son and teacher.

Jungkook tears were rolling down his cheeks remembering his Appa's condition. His vision got blurry because of tears. He was wiping his tears while driving to get better vision of road.

He was physically inside the car his mind was fully thinking about his father.

He finally reached his destination that is 'Jeon Mansion', white grand mansion. Jungkook face was blank and expressionless once he reached mansion. Guards opened the large and strong gate for him. He parked his car infront of the mansion without bother. He tossed car key to one of the guard.

He walked near shiny wooden door. The door opened by maids before Jungkook reach the door.

"Welcome back" Maids greeted and bowed as respect. Jungkook nodded with expressionless face and walked past them.

He walked straight to the living room where his brother where chitchatting about something.

"Kook Hyung!" Jungwon shouted with happy face, he ran towards Jungkook and embrace him tightly. Jungkook chuckled at his cute brother and returned hug placed kiss on his head crown.

"I missed you" Jungwon said in low sad tone with pout in his face while pulling back from hug. "I missed you too Wonnie" Jungkook said while ruffling his hair. "Hyung~~~, don't touch my hair" Jungwon said while whining. "Why?? You are so cute Wonnie" Jungkook said while ruffling his hair again. "Hyung~~~~" Jungwon whinnied, Jungkook chuckled.

"Finally you came!" Jin said in sarcastic way while folding his arm around his chest. "Oh hello hyung" Jungkook greeted him. Jin rolled his eyes, didn't bothered to greet him back.

"hyung don't make that face, you look ugly" Jungkook said playfully. "Yah!!! I'm Worldwide handsome. You don't know the value of this face, its royal man!" Jin said. "Whatever" Jungkook shrugged it off.

"Man you finally came. I was worried that you wouldn't come" Sehun said. "I know" Jungkook said with small smile.

"How are your studies going on Wonnie?" Jungkook asked while looking at Jungwon. "Good" Jungwon said while looking down. "Good? What does it mean? And why are you looking down?" Jungkook asked with stern voice. "Kook, he is not studying and his grades are getting worst day by day. He always do is fanboying around." Sehun said while rubbing his temple and sighed heavily.

"What is all this Wonnie?" Jungkook asked with deep stern voice, nearly yelling at him. Jungwon flinch at his voice and still looking down, didn't answered his question. "Jeon Jungwon, I'm asking you!" Jungkook raised his voice. Jungwon flinched again, this time tears were rolling down his cheeks. "Hyung, I-I'm sorry. I'm trying hard but I can't understand anything" Jungwon said in between his sobbing.

"You guys are too bad. Look what you have done to my baby" Jin said with concerned tone and walked towards Jungwon and hugged him.

"Hyung don't spoil him. This brat didn't even trying hard, he is just fucking fanboying around that idols. He is spoiled brat. He knows how to act around" Sehun said with frustrated voice while rubbing his temple again. Jungwon cried hard under Jin's chest after hearing Sehun's words.

"Yah! Can you please shut your mouth for once and you came here meet Appa right? Go upstairs he's in his room. Don't bother Wonnie. You guys get it?" Jin said with stern voice. "You know what Hyung? You are spoiling him" Sehun said while walking away. "Hyung, Sehun is right. Don't pamper him like this. He have to study" Jungkook said with concerned and walked upstairs.

"Hyung I-I'm sorry" Jungwon said while breaking hug. "Wonnie come sit down" Jin sat on couch and tapped space near him. Jungwon took seat next him now tell me, why you are not studying?" Jin asked while caressing his hair.

"I'm trying hyung" Jungwon said while looking down. "Sehun told about you are fanboying around. What does that mean?" Jin asked in softly. "Hyung about that... I like to sing and dance. I'm just following them to learn new things. They inspire me a lot. I even looked at Joonie hyung's cypher teams raps, which were amazing. Especially I like J-hope and his dance" Jungwon said with excitement, joy in his eyes and happily explaining how he like to sing and dance to Jin.

(A/n: Well I like J-hope too. I like that man more than anything. It is my habit to explain my friend how good bts is. Well my non-army friend now likes Jin😎. She told that he looks younger than other member in the group😇)

Jin was happy to see his baby brother all excited. This was the first time Jungwon told about his passion in singing and dance.

"Do you want to take classes of dance?" Jin asked him with smile. Jungwon instantly nodded his head while giggling.

"Okay then. I'll take you there tomorrow, be ready" Jin said. Jungwon jumped from his seat and hugged Jin tightly while mumbling 'thank you'.

Thanks for reading and voting.
I'm trying hard to update weekly but I was not feeling well last week.
I'm sorry for late update.

Once again thank you for reading. I never thought this book would get 3k readings.

I purple you 💜