Chapter-34

"Jungkook," Namjoon began, his voice carrying a weight that demanded attention, "we need to talk."

Jungkook leaned back in his chair, raising an eyebrow. "What's so urgent, Hyung? Business or personal?"

Namjoon glanced around the office before narrowing his eyes at Jungkook. "Both. This concerns someone very dear to me—someone you seem to have taken an interest in."

Jungkook's playful smirk faltered as Namjoon continued, "Jimin."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, feigning nonchalance. "What about Jimin?"

The name hung in the air, a thread connecting the two men in a way that Jungkook hadn't anticipated. His eyes flickered with a mix of surprise and curiosity.

Namjoon folded his arms. "I've heard things. My little brother is innocent, Jungkook, and I won't let anyone tarnish that purity. You, of all people, should understand the importance of protecting those we care about."

Jungkook's gaze hardened, a defensive edge creeping into his voice. "I don't know what you've heard, but I'm not here to harm anyone. I run a business, not a playground."

Namjoon's eyes bore into Jungkook's, unwavering. "Jimin is not a game, Jungkook. He's just like my brother, and I won't allow him to be hurt."

Jin, who had been silently observing, spoke up. "Namjoon, can you fill me in? What's going on?"

Namjoon hesitated before summarizing what he had heard from Taehyung about Jungkook's suspect behavior around Jimin. Taehyung's words painted a picture that left Jin's eyes narrowing with concern.

Jin's gaze shifted between Namjoon and Jungkook. "You both need to sort this out. Jimin doesn't need drama, and neither do any of us."

Namjoon nodded, a determined look in his eyes. "I just want to protect my brother. We'll talk more about this, Jungkook."

Jin turned to Jungkook, a mix of concern and warning in his eyes "Jungkook, sort this out before it becomes a problem. Jimin deserves better than being caught in the crossfire."

Jungkook stood up "You can't control who I choose to be with. But I promise you, Namjoon, I won't go anywhere near Jimin if it bothers you that much."

Namjoon's eyes softened, his voice filled with concern. "Just... be careful, Jungkook. Jimin's been through enough."

Their eyes locked in a silent battle of wills, the unspoken tension between them heavy in the air.

---------------------                👩‍💻           ---------------------              👩‍💻                  ---------------------

            👩‍💻               ---------------------                 👩‍💻            ---------------------                👩‍💻               -------------

Meanwhile, in Min mansion, Min Yoongi, Jimin's older cousin and a protective figure in his life, was engaged in a conversation with his boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. The two shared a love that transcended boundaries, and their concern for Jimin's well-being was paramount.

Yoongi, leaning against the kitchen counter, sighed. "Yeah, it's been bothering me. Jungkook's reputation as a playboy precedes him. I don't want Jimin to get hurt."

Taehyung nodded in agreement. "Maybe we should talk to Jimin about it. Warn him to be cautious."

The next day, Yoongi gathered the courage to address the issue. He called Jimin over, and the two sat on the balcony overlooking the cityscape.

"Jimin, I need to talk to you about something important," Yoongi began, his eyes filled with concern.

Jimin, sensing the seriousness in Yoongi's tone, nodded attentively.

"Jungkook has been showing a peculiar interest in you. I don't want you to get involved with him. He's not the kind of person you should trust," Yoongi warned, his protective instincts kicking in.

Jimin, surprised by the revelation, frowned. "But he's just a friend of Joonie hyung and also brother of Jin hyung , right?"

"He might be, but there's more to Jungkook than meets the eye. Please, promise me you'll be careful," Yoongi pleaded, his eyes searching for understanding in Jimin's gaze.

Jimin nodded, assuring Yoongi that he would be cautious.

 Little did they know, the warning would set off a chain of events that would test the boundaries of temptation and desire.

As Jimin continued with his dance rehearsals in their studio and Jungkook navigated the corporate world, an invisible thread connected them, drawing them closer against all odds. The forbidden temptations that lurked in the shadows would soon come to the forefront, challenging the bonds of friendship and family.

_______________________________________

I'm missing boys too much

Thank you for reading💜

I purple you 💜