chapter-5

Jimin's Mansion

Jimin and Tae are sitting on sofa and watching movie while cuddling. "Are you not going explain him?" Jimin asked Tae with concern. "I want to explain but he's not listening to me" Tae said with pout. Jimin felt sorry for his soulmate. Their conversation were interrupted by greet.

"Welcome home, Mr. Min" maids greeted and bowed.

Yoongi greeted back and went straight to Jimin and Tae and sat beside them. He looked at Jimin who is looking at him cute glare and Tae who is hiding his face while snuggling onto Jimin's chest. Yoongi sighed as defeat them.

"Tae look at me" Yoongi said with concern. Tae didn't looked at him but he started to sobbing under Jimin chest. By seeing that Yoongi heart clench and started to ache. Jimin broke hug and looked at Tae and said "Explain it to him, huh. I'll be going upstairs, okay" then his forehead. Jimin then left to his bedroom while leaving Tae and Yoongi behind.

Yoongi came closer and hugged his boyfriend. Tae started cry and sob hard under Yoongi embrace. Yoongi heart broke after hearing cry and sob, also felt guilt because he's the reason behind that tears. "Shhhh, I'm sorry. Don't cry, shhh" Yoongi whispered in Tae's ear and hugged him tight and starts rub his back.

Tae broke the hug and looked at Yoongi with his puffy red eyes. "Hyung, can I ask you something?" He asked while looking down at his lap. Yoongi frowned at sudden question "Go on" Yoongi said.

"Are you getting tired of me, hyung?" Tae asked while looking down at his lap, tears starts to roll down his cheeks. Yoongi got shocked and sad at the same time, he moved closer to the Tae and placed him on his lap and then cupped his face with his hands caress his tears with thumbs. "Baby look at me, I'm sorry for everything. I was stressed because of work. And I was when panic and frustrated when you didn't answered me. Don't ever think like Baby. I-It hurts Tae" Yoongi said while single tear rolling down from his cheeks while looking straight into his boyfriend's eyes. Tae got panic when he saw tears from Yoongi eyes. Tae hugged him tighter and snuggled closer to him and he nuzzles his nose on his neck.

After some time Yoongi break the hug and leaned closer to Tae and placed kiss on his forehead, then nose, then cheeks, and finally on lip. Tae giggled at kisses and kissed him back. Their lips are moving in sync. Yoongi sucked Tae bottom lip and asked for entry but Tae slowly pat on Yoongi chest signal him to stop. Yoongi stopped kissing and kissed his forehead, smiled brightly at him. "Are you okay now, Baby? We are in peace, right?" Yoongi asked him with holding his hand. Tae nodded as response.

"Yesterday I was busy. Actually we went to Namjoon hyung's and also met Jin hyung's family. So Appa warned me to not use phone during gathering. After gathering we came back late night and I slept in car, so can't response to your call or messages. I'm sorry to make worry " Tae said with small smile.

"Oh okay, I understand Baby. Don't be sad" Yoongi reassured him with smile.

"Well I have big news" Tae said with excitement. Yoongi chuckled at his cute excitement and hummed in response as him to continue. "Namjoon Hyung and Jin hyung are getting married next month!!!" Tae said with joy and excitement in eyes. "I knew it before and Namjoon called me today and told me everything" Yoongi said with calm face while looking Tae's pouted face and pecked his pout and chuckled. "Tomorrow Namjoon asked accompany him and Jin in the shopping also told me to bring you and Minnie." Yoongi said. "Jin hyung told this to me already" Tae giggled and made playful face.  Tae kissed Yoongi's cheek and leaned near Yoongi's ear and whispered "Bye, daddy~~" he took his bag and rushed towards door before Yoongi get him. Tae chuckled and winked at him. Yoongi sat there and stare at him with disbelieve of his boldness. 

"Chim I'm leaving, Bye" Tae shouted at the main door and left with giggle. 

Thank you for support.

This chapter is about Taegi hope you guys enjoyed.

I purle you💜