chapter-22

Author POV

Taehyung was driving car and Jimin was on passenger seat. The raid was silent. Jimin was looking out window thinking about Jungkook's words. He felt every word that Jungkook told was true, his eyes was telling the truth. Suddenly he remember how mad Taehyung was when he was with Jungkook. After remembering what happened Jimin sighed sadly and lean his head on seat and closed his eyes.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked while focusing on road. Jimin opened his and looked at him "I'm okay" Jimin said. Taehyung nodded and drove.

They reached their mansion. The guards opened huge gate for them. Taehyung drove car and parked at the entrance of mansion. Butlers opened their car door. Jimin unbuckled his seat belt and said small 'thank you' to them. He quickly rushed inside mansion without looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at his soulmate rushing inside mansion and sighed. He bowed and said 'thank you' for opening door. He entered the mansion.

"Welcome back, Mr. Kim" maids bowed and greeted Taehyung. "Where's chim?" Taehyung asked the maids. "Mr. Park went upstairs" maid answered. Taehyung sighed and took his phone from pocked, dialed and called someone.

At park~~~

"Why? Why that fucking alien has to come at that movement?" Jungkook mumbled while groaning and kicking some stones near his foot.

"That bitch is really something, he made my dear cutie cry!" Jungkook was frustrated while thinking about how Jimin was crying. [A/n: While writing frustrated I remembered JK's trusfrated :) ]

"Why does that alien hate me? What did I do wrong?" Jungkook mumbled while walking.

Jungkook waked at to the end of the park where only few people go. It was small hill that has two oak trees at the top surrounded by different flowers. He discovered this five year ago. He visits this place when he is stressed or sad. The wind touching his face, the scent of different flower filled the air. Jungkook closed his eyes and started feel everything. He can stay here forever and forgot everything that happened.

Jungkook flopped himself on the lawn, staring at the clear blue sky. He closed his eyes and breaths deeply, clearing his mind.

Time skips~~

Jungkook mansion

Jungkook drove back to his mansion with calm face. He enters the mansion with small smile while thinking about his cute Babyboy.

"Welcome back Mr. Jeon" maids greeted him while bowing. "Mr. Jeon you have visiter" one of maid said. Jungkook frown his eyebrow in confusion.

"Where?" Jungkook questioned in cold voice. "Here brother" voice beamed around the mansion. The man got up from the couch and walked near Jungkook.

Thank you for reading ant voting.

I purple you 💜