chapter-10

Author POV

       Namjoon entered with smile show his dimple. He walked towards Jin sat next to him. "Where's Jungkook?" Jin asked him. "He got important call. He will be back" He said.

       "Hyung, did you choose suit?" Jimin asked. Jin nodded smiled. Jin saw Jungkook entering restaurant with smile. "Jin hyung, I have to leave" Jungkook said while looking at Jin and Namjoon. Jin's smile faded away after hearing Jungkook's words. 

       "Hyung, Don't be sad. I have to go. Something came up, I have to go" Jungkook said with small smile. "Okay, But you have to eat first" Jin said in monotone. Jungkook nodded and sat next to J Jin and infront Jimin.

        Jimin didn't noticed Jungkook, he was busy talking with Tae until "I never saw this side of Jungkook" Yoongi said while looking at Jungkook. "This side of his is only towards me" Jin said with proud smile, Jungkook just nodded. Jimin looked at Jungkook and blushed and continues talking to Tae.

        Jungkook was looking at Jimin while admiring his beauty and soon he turn on by looking him. Jungkook got panic when he got turn on, he just moved his gaze and starts control himself. Jimin now noticed Jungkook his uneasiness ,"Jungkook-shii are you okay?" Jimin asked him with concern, everyone looked towards Jungkook. Jungkook choked his own saliva "Yeah, I'm fine" Jungkook said. Jimin frown at his answer because Jungkook was sweating heavily. Jungkook gave small smile towards him.

Time skips~~~

          After finishing lunch, "Hyung, I have to leave, Take care" Jungkook said while looking at Jin,  "Namjoon hyung, If you need any help, call me" Jungkook said said to Namjoon. "Yeah sure, drive safe" Namjoon said. "Yoongi hyung and Taehyung , lets meet again" Jungkook said and they nodded. "Cutie, See you soon" Jungkook whispers and winked at Jimin. Jimin blushed and looked down, Jungkook smirks at his action. He waved to everyone and left.

            After finishing shopping, Jin and Namjoon left together in one ride and Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung left together in another. 

Jimin's Mansion

          They all entered mansion, and Jimin and Tae throw themselves on couch. Yoongi just went upstairs. Tae heard door closing sound, Tae just peak at Yoongi's direction, came back and sat on couch near Jimin facing him. "Chim" Tae called him to get his attention. Jimin just hummed as response. "Jimin, Don't get near Jungkook" Tae said with serious tone.

Thanks for everything, I never expected this much read.

I just started it, bcz i got bore. I'm have completed my bachelors. Now I applied for masters, but class will starts on my January. I am 21 years old.

Thank you again. 

I Purple you💜