chapter-28

Author POV

After calling Namjoon, Taehyung called Yoongi too. After hearing his baby brother's feeling and falling for 'The International Playboy' Yoongi got panic and rushed back to their mansion.

Taehyung POV

I informed Suga hyung about Jimin and his feeling about that bitch. I can't understand 'Out of millions, why Jimin fell for that fucking man?' I thought and groaned because of annoyance.

A worried sigh left out my lips. Every time I think about Jimin and Jungkook, I get worried. I don't want Jimin get hurt at the end. I know Jungkook never had been serious about anyone, not even about his first love.

Talking about his first love, her name is Grace. Her full name is Cha Grace. She was Korean-American. Actually she was friend of Namjoon hyung, she was very kind and sweetheart just like my Jiminie. They met each other at Namjoon hyung's birthday party and started to date. They were sweet and lovely couple, I used to ship them a lot. But suddenly one day Grace came to our home and broke down saying Jungkook broke up with her. After that incident she moved back to America with her mother. From that day we have never seen her and also we lost the contact with her.

Again sigh left my lips. I can't stop thinking about earlier incident.

Yoongi hyung stood in front me while frown his eyebrows, worry was all written on his face. "Baby, Where is Minnie? What is he doing now?" he asked me with worry. "He's fell asleep after crying. I'm worried about him hyung. He's getting attached to that asshole!" I said with anger rising in my veins while thinking about Jungkook.

A sigh left out of Yoongi's lips and pulled me into hug. He started to rub my back calm me down and that worked.

I broke the hug but my hands were still on his chest and his hands were on waist.

"Hyung, I'm scared. What if Jungkook use our chim? What if he broke our little chim just like he did to other? I don't wanna see Chim hurt because I already failed to protect him in our art college when that Harry tried hurt him, if you weren't came that day I don't know what could have happened. Now we're here and again I failed to protect him again" I said while looking down and started to sob.

Yoongi put his hand under my chin raised my head to look into his eyes and placed kiss on forehead. "Baby you never failed to protect him, you were always there to protect him in past, present and I know in future also. Now don't blame yourself, Minnie would never blame you. And we will protect Minnie remember that." Yoongi said lean over to kiss Taehyung's forehead.

Ring!

They both startled at the alarm and stared at each other with shocked and rushed upstairs quickly.

While rushing upstairs Yoongi called Kai and others about the situation.

Thank you for reading and voting .

11k readings well I didn't expected that and 700+ voting. Wow I'm so happy. I'm trying hard to update regularly but i got my classes, assignments, projects and exams. My life sucks. I have my finals exams on first week of next month.

I will try to update after my exams or i'll try to another chapter this week itself.

I purple you. Keep reading. Love you.