chapter-11

I am happy, they won award❤️. I started to Stan them when I was 17. Some people commented and judged me about me following them and K-pop. But I never step back from following them. Now the people who judged me are listening to dynamite, PTD, Butter, My universe.

Back to story....

Author POV

Jungkook office~

After finishing lunch, Jungkook went to office and attended meeting. Meeting went smooth with Mr. Lee, they accepted the offer. Jungkook was happy with everything, that they accepted the offer.

Jungkook was at it his office and resting on couch, suddenly Jimin's beautiful face and his smile came into his mind. His mind is full of Jimin now. He got up from couch and took phone in his hand and called Mr. Byun.

"Hello"

"Hello Baekhyun, I want some information about someone"

"Who?"

"Park Jimin"

"Okay, I will text you once I got information"

"Make it fast"

Jungkook hang up the call and went near window stare at view of sunset.

Time skips~~(2 hours later)

There was knock in door. "Come in" Jungkook said. He was seated on his chair and looking at files. Anna enter his office with tray.

"Mr. Jeon, Your coffee" Anna said with smile. "Thank you" Jungkook said while looking at file. Anna came near Jungkook, took file from Jungkook hand and sat on his lap. She turned to face him, lean closer towards Jungkook "Take care of me instead of this, Mr. Jeon" she seductively whispered at his ear nibbled it. Jungkook grabbed her waist, that made her to fall on his chest. They both looked at each other lustfully.

Anna came closer and kissed Jungkook, he kissed her back with sync. They kissed each other hungrily. His hand wander under her cloth, she placed her arm around his neck to deepen kiss.

'Ding'.

Jungkook got text. He looked at his phone without breaking kiss. He stop kissing her and stared at his phone and smirk appeared at face.

Mr. Byun

I got information. Meet me at Spring Night club, At 9.

Jungkook looked at time it was already 8. Anna started to kiss him again but he ignored the kiss "Move" he said in cold tone. "Baby, let--" Anna was about say something but Jungkook cut her off "Baby?, Don't you dare to call me that you whore!, you are here just to please yourself mind it!" he said in strain deep voice, she looked down. "And don't come to my office unnecessarily" Jungkook said while giving glare to her. "Got it?" He said with serious tone, she flinched at his words and nodded while looking down. "Now Move" He said, she just followed his order. He got up from the chair and straightened his clothes. She groaned in frustration at his action. "Clean these mess before leaving" He said while pointing at his desk and left her in his office alone.

This is short chapter. I am busy right now.

I have to visit college and have to complete admission formalities.

Thank you for everything.

I purple you 💜