chapter-17

Fanart credit ⬆️:
Instagram: aya_ayren ( https://instagram.com/aya_ayren?utm_medium )
Twitter: aya_ayren

If you gone share or post this fanart. Please give the credit to respective artist.

Author POV

Jungkook is driving his car very fast, his eyes were having dark gaze. Road was full of vehicles, he overtake the every vehicle. He eyes were getting dark and furious by thinking about past. He didn't even came out from that.

Flash back~~ (2 years back)

"Appa!, I'm back" Jungkook shouts when he entered mansion.

"Welcome back, Young master" maid greeted him.

"Where is Appa?" Jungkook asked while frowning his eyebrow. "Upstairs, Young master" maid answered to Jungkook while bowing. Jungkook nodded and walked upstairs.

Jungkook suddenly froze at his place while looking at his sight where his appa was sitting on the couch, tears were falling down in his cheeks. Jin was consoling him while rubbing circle on his back. Jungkook looked at opposite side of couch where his dad was sitting with other two whose head hung down.

"What's happening here?" Jungkook said with deep voice. Everyone looked at him. "Oh You're here, Come here and sit" his dad said.

Jungkook went to couch and sat next to his appa. Jungkook stared at his appa who is crying while looking down. Jungkook kneel down infront of him and cupped his face with his hand. "Appa look at me, Your Kookie is here" Jungkook said with soft voice.

"Kookie~, Your da-" his appa was trying to control his tears and sobbing, but failed and hugged him tightly. Jungkook hugged him back and looked at Jin mouthed him 'What happened?', Jin didn't said anything but looked at his dad.

"Junghwan-ah I'm sorry" Mr.Jeon said while looking at them. Jungkook broke the hug and signaled Jin to support his appa.

"What is happening here Dad?" Jungkook said in cold voice while looking at his dad. "And who are this?" Jungkook said while pointing towards the other two.

"They are your brother Jungkook have some respect" Mr.Jeon said while glaring at him.

"What the hell are saying? I don't have brother other Jin hyung" Jungkook said in confused face.

"Wait, Did you cheat on appa? How dare you?" Jungkook said in deep yelling at his dad. "Jeon Jungkook! Don't you dare to raise your voice!" Mr. Jeon said yelled back. "You cheated on my appa and your shouting on us, wow!" Jungkook said sarcastically.

Thank you for reading

I purple you 💜