Twelve:

Read the authors note at the end thank you!

______________________________________________________________________

Harry’s Point of View:

“Grace is really lovely.” Eleanor told me following Louis into the kitchen.

“I know.” I said sitting down at the kitchen Table.

“If you screw this one up Harry..” Louis started threatening me.

“Don’t worry Louis.”

“Seriously Harry. Grace is pretty, nice, good with kids. Leena normally takes a long time to get used to people. She loves her!” Louis said.

“I know, she took a whole month to actually like me.” 

“And you were around here all the time. Harry I like her. A lot. I know that the rest of the boys will too. Even though our opinions don’t really matter any more, I think you should act on it.”

“I am trying but I think I should take it slow. Not really rush into anything.” 

“But yet you’re going to move in together?” Louis questioned.

“It’s for the sake of the dogs.”

“Sure it is. You just want to see her naked.” Louis laughed. Eleanor shifted uncomfortably.

“I’m going to make sure Leena isn’t shaving Grace’s head.” She said retreating upstairs.

“That’s not true Lou. I said this before, I’m not rushing it. Sleeping with her is the last thing on my mind.” I lied.

“Don’t lie to me Harry. I have known you since you were nearly 17. That’s a long time. We shared a flat. I witnessed the girls you brought home. You only have one thing on your mind.”

“That’s not true.”

“Sure it’s not. Harry are you sure this isn’t going to be another fling of yours?”

“No! Louis you just told me how much you loved Grace now you’re accusing me of just wanted to sleep with her?”

“I’m trying to make sure. Harry I have witnessed you heartbroken, horny, and desperate. I don’t like that. I want to see you happy. I think Grace will do that.”

“I do too, that’s why i’m not trying to rush anything. Taking it one day at a time.”

“Good I think that it would be a good idea to slow it down.”

“But Lou I have a question.”

“What?”

“She is going to America for Thanksgiving with her family. How do I get myself to go?”

“You can’t just invite yourself. Wait she is American? But she didn’t have an accent?”

“No, she was born here. I actually think she was born in Yorkshire.”

“I like her even more!”

“Anyway she was born here and then moved to Texas at 10 for her dads job. then moved back here at 18 to go to school.”

“Well  you have two weeks or so. Maybe she will want you to come.”

“If I do go, I can’t leave the dogs.” 

“Is that your way of asking me to watch them?”

“Would you?”

“Well since you don’t know if you’re actually going yet, maybe. But if you really need someone I will.”

“Thanks Louis you’re the best!” I said hugging him, in a manly way.

“Tell me something I don’t know.” 

Grace’s POint of View:

“Mommy look at her makeup!” Leena cheered as Eleanor walked into the room. I flashed a smile at her. My lips covered in hot pink lip stick, and my eyes had about 5 different colors on them.

“Grace looks really pretty.” Eleanor smiled, and gave me a sympathetic look.

“Next is her hair!” She said holding a pair of scissors. I shot up from the chair.

“No scissors Leena. You know the rule.” Eleanor said taking the scissors from Leena’s hand. She complained a little but got over it, to play with her dolls.

“Can I wash this off?” I whispered to Eleanor.

“YEah she wont even notice. There is a bathroom down the stairs that works. The ones up here are being renovated.” She said. I thanked her walking down the stairs.

“Someone got a Leena Makeover.” Louis laughed as I walked passed him and Harry in the kitchen.

“You’re daughter sure can work a make up brush.” I said smiling.

“You should have seen what she did to me last time.” Harry said laughing.

“I can only imagine.” 

“Let’s just say it took me a week to get the red nail polish off and to grow the piece of hair back.” He laughed and so did I.

“Um Louis where is the bathroom?” I asked.

“I’ll show her.” Harry volunteered at the opportunity. “You should go say good bye to Leena.” Harry said and Louis gave him some kind of look that I did not understand.

“Right.” He said retreated up the stairs. I followed Harry into a large marble bathroom.

“Thank you.” I said about to shut the door but Harry stopped the door from shutting.

“Do you need help?” He asked.

“Harry im just washing my face. I’m not performing surgery, I don’t need a babysitter.” I said trying to shut the door.

“I’ll hold your hair.” He suggested.

“I don’t need you help?”

“Are you sure?” He asked giving me a puppy dog look. Those looks killed me. And Harry knew they did. I took a deep breath before answering.

“Fine.” I said letting him in and shutting the door. He sat on the toliet as I began to scrub the make up off of my face.

“Taking notes?” I asked drying the water off of my face. I noticed that Harry kept looking at me.

“Should I be?” He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

“You’re a goon.” I said punching him on the shoulder.

“Did you just call me a goon?” He looked at me shocked.

“Yes I did.”I smiled with pride and then I hit him with the towel I used to dry my face.

“You’re incredibly mean!” 

“Never said that I was a nice girl Mr. Harry.” I said leaving the bathroom with him in it.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Thank you all for reading, the like 5 of you that do. I hate to do this, but i'm not going to update until I get 1,000 reads. (I will probably update before that but..yeah) I hate to cap the reads i just don't think anyone reads this. My other fanfics are so liked that I want this one to be too! I hate asking for reads because it makes me seem despeate, but i guess i am? Sorry guys! But thank you all for reading! -Skyla