Thirty Two:

I sat up from cloud like bed wrapping the sheets and blankets around my bare body. I forgot for a moment where I was but then I noticed the sun trying to shine through the thin white blinds covering the window to the balcony. I smiled as I watched Harry’s chest go up and down as he still slept. It was only 9:00 in Rio, which meant it was 11 in London. Harry must have been jet lagged. I slipped out of bed with the sheet still wrapped around my body. I put on a thin t-shirt kind of cover up that covered my under garments. I went out to the balcony and the warm air hit my face. I leaned against the railing that over looked the view of the resorts private beach. There were a few individuals on the beach but not many. I heard the door open behind me and Harry had his arms wrapped around my waist as he kissed my neck.

“It’s a really beautiful view.” I said.

“It is. You’re a beautiful view too.” He said and I laughed at his cheesiness.

“I had fun last night Harry.” I said sitting down on the chair that was on the balcony. Harry sat on the handle bar.  

“That bed was really comfortable.” He said kissing my forehead.

“I didn’t want to leave it.” 

“You didn’t have to. We can go back there if you want?” He laughed pulling me into the hotel room and onto to the bed. We laid there for a few minutes in silence i thought I was going to fall back to sleep, but Harry’s stomach growled.

“I guess I’m hungry.” Harry said. “Should I order room service?”

“If you want?” I said and Harry picked up the room phone.

“Hola!” He said I rolled my eyes because they didn’t speak spanish in Brazil, but Portuguese. “I would like to order room service....some bread with butter, eggs with ham and turkey and this corn cake bread thing you have... do you have apple juice? i’ll take a glass of that...Thank you...The Penthouse suite number 643. Thank You!” Harry said hanging up. “Oh you wanted something?” He joked and I nearly tackled him. 

“You ordered enough food to feed this entire hotel!” 

“I wanted to try it all.”

“I’m going to change into my bathing suit. After breakfast lets to to the beach!” I said walking into the large bathroom.

*****

I sat with Harry at the restaurant that we were eating at for Dinner. Our table was outside that you could see the water and the sunset. The table was lit with candles.

“How is your meal?” Harry asked eating his steak. I had chicken.

“It’s really good. I know you want to taste it.” I said cutting off a piece of it and handed Harry my fork.

“That’s incredible!” he said.

“This whole trip has been incredible and we have only been here a day.”

“You know what’s going to be fun when we get to go to the festival tomorrow. I’m excited for that.”

“Me too and I can’t wait to dance and party with Brazilians.”

“Grace?”

“Yes?” I looked up from my meal.

“I think it’s time I share with you my new song.” He said standing up and a man with a guitar walked over to our table. Harry accepted the guitar and sat down in the chair, but moved it so he could face me.

“Grace I loved you the moment I spoke to you at the fashion show. You were funny witty and smart. You were also beautiful. I love you Grace.” He said and began to strum the guitar. I held my tears in so I wouldn’t cry.

“I'm walking fast through the traffic lights

Busy streets and busy lives

And all we know is touch and go

We are alone with our changing minds

We fall in love till it hurts or bleeds, or fades in time

And I never saw you coming

And I’ll never be the same

You come around and the armor falls

Pierce the room like a cannon ball

Now all we know, is don’t let go

We are alone just you and me

Up in your room and our slates are clean

Just twin fire signs, four blue eyes

So you were never a saint.

And I've love the shades of wrong

We learn to live with the pain.

Mosaic broken hearts

But this love is brave and wild.

And I never saw you coming

And I’ll never be the same

This is a state of grace

This is the worth while fight

Love is a ruthless game

Unless you play it good and right

These are the hands of fate

You’re my Achilles heel

This is the golden age of something good

And right and real

And I never saw you coming

And I’ll never be the same

And I never saw you coming

And I’ll never be the same

This is a state of grace

This is a worth while fight

Love is a ruthless game

Unless you play it good and right”

I smiled as harry finished my tears couldn’t stop. I got up from my chair and threw my arms around him. “that was incredible! I loved it! I can’t believe you wrote that for me!” 

“It was nothing, I had a little bit of help from my friend.”

“Who?”

“Oh the boys and Ed Sheeran.”

“Ed Sheeran helped write a song about me! I can’t.” I said wiping my tears and kissing him.

“So you like it?”

“I love it! It’s perfect!”

“I love you Grace!”

“I love you too Harry!”