Twenty Nine:

The doctors had a cold feeling to it when I walked in with Harry. It was a small private place that his mother told me about. I made an appointment immediately after I got off of the phone with her.

“Hello. I have an appointment for my boyfriend.” I said walking up to the front desk.

“Last name?”

“Styles.” I said and her head shot up quickly. Then her face went from the dread of working to a full smile when she spotted Harry.

“Hello.”She smiled at him. Harry kept his head down, but managed to smile a little bit.

“Excuse me, the appointment?” I said and the girl stopped staring at Harry and went on helping me.

“Ah yes, at 1:30. You can have a seat in the waiting room. Dr. Winerip will be with you in a moment.” She said smiling at Harry again. She even winked! I was about to say something but Harry pulled me along into the waiting room. He started laughing when we sat down.

“I cannot believe she winked at you.” i said crossing my arms.

“She was obviously a fan as young girl.” 

“I don’t care.”

“You’re jealous. I didn’t catch you as the jealous type.”

“I’m not jealous. I just think it was rude of her to wink at you, when I’m standing right there.”

“It’s called jealousy my dear.” He smiled and I was going to hit him playfully on the shoulder but the nurse called Harry’s name

“Mr. Styles?” She said and harry and I both got up. “Follow me.” She was an older women who looked bored at her job. We followed her into examination room.

“I need you to undress to your underwear and the shoes need to come off.” She said without looking up from her paperwork. Harry looked at me and did as he was told. “Do you want her in the room?” The nurse asked pointing to me.

“Yes please.” Harry said.

“Fine. Step on the scale please.” She said and Harry did as she said. After the nurse finished weighing and writing down notes she spoke again. “If you can have a seat on the examination bed I can take your temperature.” Harry did what he was told. I noticed the nurse staring at Harry. I wasn’t sure if it was his body, his nipples or the millions of tattoos. I chucked a little bit to myself.

“102. Was it always this high?” She asked.

“It was lower this morning.” I said.

“Okay. The doctor will be right in.” She said leaving the room. When she left harry laughed.

“I wasn’t the only one who saw her check you out?” I asked and he laughed more.

“No. It was strange. She is like 60.” He said laughing.

“Maybe it was the tattoos.” 

“Or my awesome body.” he said flexing, but then he coughed.

After 5 minutes of waiting there was a knock on the door. An older man walked in.

“Hello Harry. I’m Dr. Winerip it’s nice to meet you.” He said shaking Harry’s hand. He also looked at Harry’s body, but you could tell he was looking at his tattoos by the expression on his face.

“It’s nice to meet you Doctor.” 

“And you are?” He asked shaking my hand.

“I’m Grace Prim. HArry’s girlfriend.” I smiled.