Thirteen:

It’s time for bed Leena.” I said picking her up as she yawned.

“I don’t want to go to bed.” he said fighting the additional yawn.

“Yes you do.” I said putting her down on her bed. She got under the blankets. I sat down next to her and Harry was behind me.

“Did you have fun today?” Harry asked.

“Yes, you’re a much better student than Uncle Harry is Grace.” Leena said and I smiled. 

“I had more years spent in school.” I said with pride.

“I’m sorry. I was busy being in a international famous boy band.” He said and I laughed. Leena giggled. She had no idea who her father and her ‘uncle’ was, and what they accomplished as a band.

“Can you tell me a story?” Leena asked.

“She always needs a bed time story. Louis is really creative and good at them. I always have trouble.” Harry said.

“What kind of story?” I asked.

“A princess one.” She said. Of course. I began tucking her in and started my story.

“Once upon a time, there was a lovely princess named Princess Gabrielle. She was a shy girl who loved to make cookies and cake for the towns people. One day her friend Princess Juliana took Princess Gabrielle to a grand ball. At this grand ball everyone had to wear the prettiest dresses. Princess Gabrielle did not like to get super dressed up like all these other girls did. But her friend, Princess Juliana made her. She made her wear a big pink dress.” 

“With sparkles.” Leena said. I nodded.

“She wore a big pink dress with tons of sparkles. Princess Gabrielle felt really pretty for the ball. At the ball Princess Gabrielle spotted a Prince. Prince Hugo.” I noticed Harry look at me. I just smiled. “Prince Hugo was the richest, and best looking Prince in the land. He had all the girls at the ball looking at him. They all wanted to be the one he chose. Princess Gabrielle almost fainted because she was Prince Hugo looking at her. He couldn’t keep his eyes off of her. She thought her dress was not as big or sparkly as the rest of the girls. But Prince Hugo made her think otherwise. He thought she was really pretty. Just before Midnight, when the Ball was over Prince Hugo made his move. While Princess Gabrielle was enjoying her delicious Blueberry Pie, Prince Hugo came up to her and took a bite of it.” Leena covered her mouth from being surprised. HArry laughed.

“He snatched up her pie and Princess Gabrielle was incredibly shocked. She did not know what to say to Prince Hugo. When the clock struck midnight Princess Gabrielle was joined by Princess Juliana who was happy to see Prince Hugo talking to her friend. She began talking about another party that was after. Prince Hugo invited himself to come along an join the two princesses. During the party Princess Gabrielle and Prince Hugo had a lot of chocolate and were going crazy. They were clearly not themselves. The next morning Princess Gabrielle was baking cookies for the local man who took care of the horses. She received a message that there was a need for cake. The princess began working on the cake, but she soon found out that the cake was for Prince Hugo. Princess Gabrielle did not want Prince Hugo to see her in the dirty clothes, but she had no choice. Prince Hugo loved the cake that Princess Gabrielle made. He loved it so much he invited her to help him with a task. Prince Hugo needed help picking out a royal horse to drive the carriage. She accompanied the prince with him. After picking out the perfect two horses Princess Hugo finally knew what he had to do. He had to tell Princess Gabrielle how he really felt. He was smitten by the Princess. He decided that while taking the horses to be hooked up for the carriage, he would tell the princess. He leaned close to the Princess and kissed her without actually saying anything. He liked the Princess a lot, and the Princess felt the same.” I smiled as I slowly got off of Leena’s bed.She had fallen asleep quickly.I tip toed with Harry out of her room before Crashing into Harry who stoped walking after I closed the door.

“Nice story.” he said with a huge grin on his face.

“Thanks Hugo.” I said laughing.

“You forgot the best part of any fairy tale.” 

“What?”

“Princess Gabrielle and Prince Hugo lived happily Ever after with their two horses in Prince Hugo’s wonderful castle.” He said kissing me.

“Yeah a Happily Ever after.” I said shyly.

“What’s wrong?” Harry asked as I followed him down the stairs into the living room. I sat with him on the couch. 

“Nothing.” I lied.

“There is a reason you didn’t say the happily ever after.” 

“Well I don’t know about happily ever afters. I cannot predict the future.”

“You’re a girl. Haven’t you always wanted the fairytale ending that happens in the movies.”

“Of course. What girl doesn’t want a prince to sweep them off their feet and be happy?”

“So what’s the problem?”

“It’s just. You’re Harry Styles.”

“So?”

“You were the legendary singer of One Direction. Known for his model girlfriends and scandalous hook ups.” I said with shame. I hated bringing up peoples pasts

“Yes. That was me. I won’t even deny it. But I was young and living in the moment. I loved the attention but I was stupid and jealous. I would see how happy the other boys were in their relationships and I would get jealous. Then I would find some girl who would sleep with me. I wont deny anything that I have done. But I can’t change it. It happened and there is nothing that I can do about it. People make mistakes. But i can guarantee that I have changed Grace. I never felt the way that I feel right now with you. You are changing me. I feel the most normal when I’m around you. There aren’t many girls that can make Harry Styles weak in the knees by just smiling. You do that.” He said kissing me again.

“You’re so sappy.” I said laughing.

“It’s part of the package that cannot be returned. Once you become a part of my life there is no leaving. Welcome.” He said holding my hand.

“Did anyone ever tell you, that you’re a psychopath?”  Harry laughed.

“I think my mom once. And Maybe Liam.” He laughed and I kissed him. He was my package and I never wanted to return him.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Happy reading! I updated even though I said I was going to do so 2 days ago. lo siento- Skyla