Twenty:

“I love this place!” harry said stuffing his face with pancakes. I just laughed sipping coffee and eating mine.

“Calm down Harry the food isn’t going anywhere.” I laughed and he slowed down.

“This is nice. I don’t have to worry about being seen or anything.” He said.

“I have known you for a while and not once have you been photographed except for the time at the park.” I said.

“I know, I don’t know why. I think ever since the whole band break up I haven’t been photographed as much. In the beginning it was bad, but not really. I like it. I like having privacy.” 

“Who doesn’t like to have privacy?” 

“I don’t know, but I was exposed since like 17, I never got to enjoy being a teenager. I grew up really fast.” 

“I know Harry. Would you like a box of crayons with this meal?” I joked and Harry threw a piece of his pancake at me and it landed in my lap. He burst out laughing and my mouth hung open from the shock.

“Are you kidding?” I said throwing it back at him. It landed in his hair, which caused me to start laughing harder.

“Not the hair.” he said and he poured the entire thing of syrup onto my pancakes, and I hated syrup.

“You ruined my pancakes!” I yelled. 

“You messed with my hair.” He said then a waitress came over.

“My manager told me that if you didn’t stop you would have to leave.” I recognized her face from somewhere, and she was shy when she said it. She either noticed harry or me.

“We are incredibly sorry, we will just get the check.” Harry said flashing a smile.

“Yes sir.” She said running away.

“I know her. And I don’t know where from.” I tried to remember and then it hit me. “That’s Amanda Carrey!” I said.

“Who?”

“I went to high school with her, when I lived in Texas. She made my life a living hell! She hated me!”

“Why?” Harry asked.

“I don’t have a clue, my one friend said she was jealous of my hair and that her ex boyfriend liked me.” I laughed as she brought the check. Harry handed her his credit card. I let him pay this time because I was too shocked that this girl was working here. “She told me that I was never going to get anywhere with my life.”

“Well tat’s not true, you are a famous bakery owner in London.” He said.

“And I’m dating you. She was a big fan of you guys when we were growing up. She wore she was going to marry one of you.”

“Well that didn’t happen.” He laughed as he signed the receipt and we left the cafe.

“that was really awkward.” I said holding Harry’s hand. 

“it’s part of dating me, you encounter some weird things.”

5 hours later:

“We’re done!” I said finishing putting the last bit of whipped cream on the pudding pie. I smiled in relief and gave Harry a celebration kiss.

“That wasn’t too bad.” Harry said wrapping up the rainbow cookies.

“It was fun.” I said sitting on the counter pulling harry towards me, he stood in between my legs. 

“You have flour on your nose.” He said leaning his forehead onto mine and stared into my eyes.

“I don’t care.” I said smiling and Harry kissed me passionately. I could feel him begin to smile, which then caused me to smile. When I eventually had to pull away because I couldn’t breathe anymore, Harry was also breathing heavily.

“You’re a great kisser.” Harry said smiling again.

“I know.” I said confidently.

“Cocky, aren’t we?” Harry laughed.

“Maybe a tad. I’m allowed to be cocky i’m dating you.” I laughed packing up the boxes. I left everything in the refrigerator and the cookies in boxes on counters. Harry watched with his arms crossed across his chest, he watched me as I moved throughout the kitchen. “You’re creeping me out.” I said shutting the refrigerator.

“I’m sorry. I just was thinking.”

“About?” I asked putting my jacket on.

“How lucky I am.” I felt my face turn really red.

“Stop,” I said shyly.

“Seriously you’re perfect.”

“I’m far from perfect, Harry.”

“Nope i’m pretty sure you’re perfect.” He smiled kissing my forehead.

“Maybe in your eyes, but you’re still wrong.” I denied everything.

“My eyes are the only ones that matter. Because i’m not letting you go.” He said.

“Lets get out of here before you hurt your brain.” 

“Are insulting my intelligence?” He asked.

“No, just the way you think.”

“I think we need to have some talk tonight.” he said grabbing the boxes.

“Maybe.”

“I confessed my deepest secret, now I want to hear yours!” He said putting it in the car that Charlie dropped off I could drive home.

“Maybe tonight, maybe when we get back home.” I said.

“Why can’t you tell me?”

“Because it’s part of the secret that I have never told anyone.” I said.

“And you have to tell me.”

“I will Harry.”

“When?”

“I don’t know. Maybe tonight.”

“Good, because when we have talks good things happen.” he smiled and i hit him.

“You have an incredibly dirty mind.”

“I just speak the truth Grace.” He said as I pulled away from the side walk.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I updated two chapters, enjoy! -Skyla