Fourteen:

Two Weeks Later:

I had finished moving my last essentials into Harry’s House. I accepted the fact the dogs needed to remain together and moved. I took the bedroom that I first slept in, the one right next to his. Except I redecorated it. It was now a lavender color and white. Harry himself even liked it. I was putting my books on my shelf when there was a knock at the door.

“Come in.” I called.

“Grace?” Harry said coming in. The dogs followed him. I smiled and went over to kiss him. 

“yes?” I smiled asked.

“When do you leave for your parents house?” He asked.

“Tomorrow.” I said sitting down on the bed.

“Um.” He said he looked confused and he pondered.

“If you want to join me Harry you just have to ask.” I smiled. Eleanor had told me that Harry wanted to come with me a week ago. Actually Eleanor and I have become quite good friends. We had a lot in common and Leena loved me.

“Now you’re inviting me. I’m not inviting myself.” harry made sure.

“Harry I was going to ask you to come anyway. I told my dad about you. He wants to meet you. So do my brothers. There is something that I want to tell you actually.” I said, HArry sat down on the bed next to me.

“What?”

“My brother is coming over tonight. The one that lives in London. He is going to be flying out with us.”

“You’re Brother?” Harry gulped.

“Yes. I hope you don’t mind.”

‘I have to prepare. I should go get a hair cut, shave, get food. I’m not ready!” Harry started to panic.

“Harry.”

“What if he doesn’t like me? He is going to tell your other brothers about me. He is going to hit me!” 

“HARRY!” I said grabbing his shoulders to make him calm down.

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be. You have nothing to worry about.”

“Tell me more about your family. I need to be prepared.”

“You want the whole story?”

“Yes.”

“Well My mom and dad got married up in Yorkshire and had my older brother. He is the one coming tonight.”

“It’s the oldest! Crap.” 

“Relax. My oldest brothers name is Lucas. He is currently single and lives in London. He is a photographer and he is pretty successful. He shoots like celebrities. He decided that he is going to live the bachelor life and never get married. My mom thinks he is just afraid of commitment, like our father. He attempted to propose to my mom 6 times before she finally just asked him. Two years after Lucas the twins came. Billy and Charlie. Billy is married and has a son that is four. Charlie is gay, and has been out since he was 18. And he is the best dressed person I have ever met. Him and I are the closest and I can really tell him anything. He is currently living in New York City with his boyfriend. I never met his boyfriend, but Charlie tells me he is really nice. So I trust him. I think his boyfriends name is Tom. He will be at the dinner. The next son is Peter. Peter is two years older than I am. We are all two years apart. Peter lives in Texas with my parents and Billy. They all live near each other. Peter married his high school sweet heart Isabella when he turned 21. She is the nicest person you will ever meet. A true southern girl. She is also an incredible cook. Peter owns a ranch down in Texas and works as a farmer. Then there is me. I’m the baby and one who came back to The UK. The day of my graduation party Lucas and I moved back into London. I went to school and he found and apartment.”

“Can I ask you something?

“Yeah.”

“Does your family have like accents from living in America?” I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Lucas doesn’t because he lives here. Charlie will talk like he is from New York sometimes but when he is with Billy he starts to talk like us. Peter sounds like an american. Last thanksgiving you could barely tell that he was English. My father and mother have a little bit of an accent from living in the south so long. But when they are with us they talk more like us.”

“One more question.”

“Shoot.”

“Will your family like me?” He sounded nervous.

“Just be yourself. Don’t try and impress anyone with money or presents. Also don’t try to hard. My brothers are really good at picking up fake people and are good at telling when someone is lying. If you try and tell them things that aren’t true they will be able to tell.”

“So don’t tell them I was in One Direction?”

“No. You have to. It was you’re entire life. You can’t lie about who you were. That’s the opposite of what I said. You have to just not freak out. And don’t be intimidated by the testosterone.” I laughed.

“I lived half my life around 4 horny boys. Too much testosterone is not a problem.” Harry laughed kissing me. And the door bell rang.

“Lucas is here!” I said as the dogs ran down the stairs barking. I heard Harry groan. “Don’t worry. They will all love you.” I said pulling him.

“LUCAS!” I said throwing my arms around him and giving him a huge hug.

“Gracey! I missed you.” He said. He was a 33 year old man, but he act liked a teddy bear.

“I missed you too Lucas.” Harry coughed uncomfortably. “Lucas I would like you to meet my boyfriend Harry.” I said introducing him. Harry made our relationship official the day after we babysat Leena. He asked me  by putting it in a fortune cookie a restaurant.

“It’s nice to meet you.” Lucas said shaking Harrys hand with a smile on his face. I knew he liked Harry. “Gracey this is a nice place you got here. The bakery must be going well.” Lucas said putting his suitcase next to the doors. He scratched Shadows head.

“It’s actually Harry’s.”

“I knew you looked familiar. Harry Styles?” He said to Harry.

“yes.” 

“It’s a pleasure. I don’t think you know who I am.” Lucas said with a smile on his face. I knew where he was going with this all.

“I’m sorry I don’t. All I know is that you’re Grace’s brother.” Harry said.

“Back when you were photographing your third album, I was actually the main photographer.” 

“Really? Grace never said that.”

“Yeah it’s pretty ironic. Now you’re dating my little sister. Back when I took your picture I don’t think you even thought about actually dating It was the time where...” He stopped because  I shot him a look. I called him the night before not to mention anything from Harry’s bad past.

“How about I give you some cookies? And we can talk about the family?” I said taking Lucas jacket.

“Alright.” Lucas said following me into the kitchen. Harry trailed along.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So where I live got hit with snow, a lot of snow. Just thought I should tell you. 30 inches! NY snow, gotta love it! Hope you enjoy this story, i like this chapter! -Skyla