3:

A lot of people got impatient and left the line. Ileana and I stay right where we are. A couple moments pass and the previous screaming and cheers from earlier return. Illy and I turn to see Adam coming back. My heart that had just calmed down, begins to race again. I turn back to face the front, deciding that I'd rather not have a heart attack right now. God, what am I going to do when I get up there?

I feel a hand on my shoulder; it's too big to be Ileana's. I turn around and sure enough, it's not Illy's. Ileana stands there, looking amused and surprised. Adam's giant figure towers over me. His large hand sits on my shoulder. It's warm, feeling as if it's going to sear through my shirt-which I'd definitely let it.

"Are you okay? Looked like you were choking earlier. Thought I was gonna have to call an ambulance for you."

I'm frozen. My consciousness is begging me to say something. After what feels like an eternity, I finally manage to say,

"Y-yes, my saliva-uh-choking on-sorry."

He smiled.

"Glad to hear you're okay."

He looks up the line, gauging how many people are ahead of us.

"Meet again soon?" he asks.

I nervously laugh and nod.

He walks back up to the picture area and the line begins to move again.

"He wants to smash," Ileana says.

I roll my eyes.

"That was barely a conversation, he was just checking if I needed medical attention."

"He wants to give you something else to choke on."

"Illy!" I say, blushing.

"You know what happens when men look at me the way he was just looking at you?' she asks.

"What?" I ask, playing along and knowing that whatever she's about to say is going to be ridiculous,

"I need to get a Plan B after."

We both laugh.

"I'm not you, Illy; I don't have the power of sex appeal to make men fall in love with me just by meeting them."

"I feel like you're underestimating yourself," she says.

"I feel like you're overestimating me."

"Are you wearing that lacy underwear set?" she asks.

I squint at her.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"You always wear it when you're hoping for some dick," she says, laughing.

I fix my eyes back on the front.

"I don't like how much you know me."

We've finally reached the front of the line. He's so close that my legs feel like jelly. The last fan who met him is walking away as I walk up to him, but she bumps into me really hard, the force of the collision mixed with my already shaky legs, causes me to trip over her feet and fall. She looks down at me, furious.

"Watch where the fuck you're going, dumbass!" she yells.

"I-i'm sorry."

"How about YOU watch where the fuck YOU'RE going, Stevie Wonder!" Ileana interjects.

"Illy.."

"Stay out of it, Pennywise. I guess it could have been worse; with you two glomping around in your giant clown shoes, I could have been trampled!"

"I can arrange that, sweetheart!" Ileana yells back, raising one of her combat boots.

Adam helps me off the floor as security comes in to break up the screaming match. A buff security guard flings the tiny woman over his shoulder. The woman is maybe 5'0, so she looks like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

"Giraffe ass bitch!" she yells one last poor insult before disappearing from my sight.