18:

I threw on a basic outfit, but still wanted to look nice. I chose a long sleeve, white button up shirt, and black skinny jeans. I paired them with gold strappy heels, gold, star shaped dangly earrings, and a dainty gold chain around my neck. When I left, Ileana was passed out on the couch.

I just pulled up to the airport. Even though we're sort of friends now, and he's even kissed me, I'm still nervous to see him. My shirt is thin and white, I'm really hoping that I don't sweat through. I'm standing in the middle of a bustling building, while people frantically run amok around me.

"Looking for your boyfriend?" I hear a deep voice ask from behind me.

I turn around to see Adam. I smile up at him slightly; I can't bring myself to give a full fledged smile when I know that I might not see him again after today.

"Nah, I don't have one of those."

He smirks.

"Lucky for me," he says.

He wraps his arms around me. I hug him back, maybe embarrassingly too tight. I take in his scent and I'm comforted.

"It's not goodbye forever," he whispers.

"You don't know that for sure," I reply.

He pulls back and looks down at me.

"I do. There's no way I'll meet another woman while I'm away that will even come close to being as interesting as I find you."

"You've only known me for like two weeks," I chuckle.

"That's all I needed to get interested."

He pushes a strand of hair out of my face.

I'm snapped out of my daze when I hear a bunch of camera clicks. I look around and notice groups of paparazzi forming around the room.

"Maybe we shouldn't be so touchy," I start. "They might concoct some story about you having a mystery woman," I finish, only half joking.

He looks around.

"I'm not worried about that, I'm just worried about you getting a bunch of attention you didn't ask for."

I smile, flattered that he's being so thoughtful.

"I think I could handle it. Mama raised a strong one."

It's time for him to go, I walk with him to the gate. We hug once more, not too long this time, the pictures they already got will cause enough speculation. Suddenly, there's a commotion.

We look over to see the paparazzi rushing over to someone else.

"Who's over there?" he asks.

I recognize the guy as some internet celebrity.

"He's a well known tiktoker."

He laughs and says,

"Perks of being boring, I guess."

I laugh and turn back to face him, but he catches me off guard with a kiss. I melt. He pulls away slowly and says,

"Had to take my chance. I'll text you as soon as I can."

"Okay," I respond breathlessly.

He caresses my face, smiles, and leaves. I take a deep breath, gather myself, and go out to my car. There was a smile on my face the whole drive home. Momentarily, I actually forgot about the boiling tension between Ileana and I, I was excited to get home and tell her everything- until I walked through our front door. Her and Ian are sitting on the couch.

"Virgin Mary!" he yells.

My mood immediately changes.

"Hello."