THANK YOU

Thank you so much for reading! I originally wasn't sure if I wanted to write this story, because I haven't written fanfiction in a long time, but I had a lot of fun :) This is the second story I have finished on this site, and since I will not be trying to publish this story, it will always be available for free on here. If you would like to check out my other stories, here's more info on those:

BANISHED:

Banished is my favorite story I've ever written. It's an adventure/fantasy story with elves, ogres, orcs, fairies, and more mythical beings! In summary, it's about a young elfling that is banished from her homeland, only to find out that they have a whole brutal history that they were never taught. Learning about the evil past of her homeland, she sets out to overthrow the government, and make thinks right. For now, this story is fully available on here, but if ever to be published, I will be taking down all but the first chapter, which will be used as a teaser. If this sounds interesting, go ahead and check it out. I'd really appreciate it :)

BLOOD RIGHT:

Blood Right is the next story I will be posting. I've already began writing it, and have a couple chapters ready to be released. It's a supernatural/romance.

Donatella Hamilton is a teen girl who has never fit in. Adopted by her parents as a baby, they never made her feel like she wasn't their own, but at school, however, she's isolated, and bullied relentlessly. She's nerdy, serious, and not the prettiest girl in school. She's buckling under the pressure of her own expectations and her work, and to top it all off, Heath Halston has been making her life a living hell for 10 years. She just wants to graduate (at the top of her class, of course), go to college, and live a happy, successful life. Her plans may come to a lull when she makes a discovery about herself, and has to decide between the life she's been planning for her whole life, or the life she was born for.

This story is another one that I will eventually try to get published, but will be available on here until then. It will be a long time before it's taken down, because I would like to get Banished published first. If it sounds interesting to you, I'd love for you to check it out!