35:

It's been a couple days since the dinner incident. Things have been going well. Adam's been showing me around New York. Today is his last day before going back to filming after the little delay they had.

He's taken me to a museum, a fashion show, and a picnic in Central Park. We've been having so much fun; spending time together and sharing each other's interests. At the park, we laughed until our stomachs hurt, people watching-or more so people judging. The people here really are a different breed.

To fill in the day, we're supposed to take Moose to a dog park, then go out to eat at The Cheesecake Factory. I've woken up to four missed calls from Ileana. There's a voicemail. I stare at the screen, trying to decide if I'll listen or not. I decide not to, deleting the message.

Adam is sleeping next to me in his bed, snoring softly. I roll over to admire him. We still haven't hooked up, but I've been sleeping in his bed every night. His long hair cascades over his pillow, somehow still silky and smooth, even after a full night's sleep. Sunlight seeps through the window curtains, highlighting his beautiful features. I can't help staring at his nose. It's so large, long and straight. I've always thought big noses were so attractive. They look so powerful. He's gorgeous.

My eyes trail down his body, only partially covered. It's like lying with a Greek god. Sunlight collects in the small indent in the center of his chest; like a pool of gold. His arms are strong and firm, but still very pleasant and inviting. His body is muscular and sculpted, but nothing too egregious. Following his happy trail with my eyes is enough to quicken my heartbeat.

When I return my eyes to his face, I see that he's now awake, and staring at me. Shit. I blush. He smiles.

"Good morning," he says.

"Morning," I squeak back.

"Were you staring at me?" he asks.

"No..."

"You liar," he chuckles.

He kisses my head and gets out of bed.

"I'm going to make us breakfast, then we can take Moose out."

"Okay."

A beep here, a honk there, we're once again fighting through traffic. Moose is in the back, looking around excitedly. I smile, reaching back and giving him pets.

It's nice out today. It's not too cold or too hot. We arrive at the park and Adam lets Moose out.

"Good boy."

He holds the ball in one hand and holds my hand in his other. Moose happily trots towards the grass.

We start to chat while Adam plays fetch with him. Suddenly, the lighting changes. I look up at the sky.

"Hey, it's getting kind of cloudy. Is it supposed to rain today?" I ask.

"Not that I know of."

"Huh..."

He throws the ball a couple of times, then passes it to me.

"Want to play with him a bit?" He asks.

I throw the ball and Moose excitedly chases after it-then doesn't bring it back.

"What's he doing?"

Adam chuckles.

"He does this sometimes. He's fucking with you. He wants you to chase him for it," he explains.

I furrow my brow and laugh. I walk up to him and reach out to grab the ball, but he moves away. Adam laughs, watching as I try again and the same thing happens. I feel a speck of rain hit my forehead. Wiping it away, another hits my hand.