Chap-11

Here is a small surprise for my readers.Thank you for such a lovely response .still will request silent readers for the votes.

Thank you ❤️ , love .

Here we go

Continued....

Sana was done with her exam and as it was her last exam, all her friends were standing outside the room chit chatting, wishing good lucks to each other.
AISA NAHI THA KI NAHI MILENGE BUT PATA NAHI THA KI KAB MILENGE. It was a emotional moment , 2 years were together shared good memories and now sharing good byes but can't help life hai , aur life mein sab ko aage badna padhta hai.

After all were done Sana and Peehu headed towards the gate.

Peehu-" wait kar gaadi leke aati hu,aur please watch man bhaiya se pass hi rehena I can't take risk, ab tho".... But she was cut in the middle by Sana.

Rukja baby zara sans tho lele- Sana said in a playful manner.

Peehu-. " Badi masti chadi hai tujhe, mujhe hi comment karti hai, kamini."

Sana-" are bady, aisa nahi hai the thing is he told he will come to pick me up, subha hi meine unhe naaraz kar diya, I don't want to upset him again.

Peehu- " ok"

Wait wait wait kya bola tune, you carring for a boy , am I day dreaming ? She questioned.

Sana- shut up drama queen.And before you ask me let me tell you abhi tK tho waisa kuch khass nahi par ek informal si proposal thi, jo khass se kuch khass thi, and I accepted. Yes I Am in love , mera phela pyar aur unki pheli premika "." Ab kush" go get your vehicle, am Waiting, then you have to wait for me.

Peehu-"Kya bol rahi hai yaar , tere phela pyar, ye tho sach mein chamatkar hogaya".

"But ek baat samajh nahi aayi itna bada business man, aur simple sa proposal,baat kuch jaami nahi".

Sana- sayad isiliye mujhe unse pyar hogaya, unki saadgi par , unki sachai par.Pure love , jahan sayad dikhawe ki jarurat hi na ho. Bas ab jaa meri jaa jaldi gaadi lekar aa.

Peehu went to get vehicle and sana was standing actually waiting for Sid.

Sir❤️- sorry sweetheart ❤️ late hogaye but more 10 minutes.

She read and smiled but again a message popes on her screen

Sir❤️- be with Peehu, don't be alone and hann us gadhe se dur rehena.

This time she laughed loudly, and said to herself baap re , ye tho bhout chant hai.

Meanwhile Peehu came and we're talking and instantly Sana asked Peehu

Sana- are yaar inhe thoda time lagega, chal na pani puri khathe hai.chal na yaar please.

Peehu- haann yaar chal, but is baar meri treat

Aur wo kis khusi mein sana asked.
Peehu- tujhe pyar hone ki khushi mein and both laughed.

They were about to cross the road, their was a horn sound.a very loud one
Kaun hai bee, Peehu gasped. She turned to see Sid standing outside the car.

Ohhh sorry Peehu said.

Sid-" kahan jaa rahi hai aaja, late nahi hora tujhe".

Peehu-". Are si.... ops ab tho informal way mein formally jiju ban gaye ho". She called him jiju making him blush hard and hiding is smile.where are sana was shocked with her statement, couldn't cover her smile she just turned her face to avoid the situation.
"So what I was telling is bas 10 minutes jada time nahi lungi, apki premika ka". Another dangerous statment.
" CHAL BJAI SANA, AADATH DAAL LE, AISE JHATKON KI" She spoke to herself.

Then looked at Sid- he simply noded his head and moved towards his car to take U turn to her .

Chalo aap log mein aata hu.

Aur sana, be careful jada matt khana it's not healthy the thing is I can't say
NO to you.so dediya permission,samjhi.

She noded and went near the pani puri stall ,bhai jaldi do,2 plate pani puri , jaldi karo , girls screemed.

They started eating when suddenly, dur to the spiciness , she started sheading tears.

Sid- kya hua babbbby, babying her ,he asked her in a low yet a in a cute way.

Sana- " aha, aha theekha, theekha haiiii "

Sid-" phele hi mana kiya tha na, he screamed little high, chalo ab car mein pani hai".

Sana"hmmm" , she answered little afraid, what if he again get angry.

And same time peehu too left.

They settled in the car, and then sid passed his water bottle, and asked to drink, she was still feeling the same then he gave her a chocolate kept in his car draw.

Sid-" thanks to Ridhi, this time sahi cheez bhuli hai draw mein aur bilkul kaam ki cheez.", he told , ab chale, to which she simply noded.

He helped her in putting seatbelt and then he started.

He holded her hand inter twined and then kissed it, very gently as if she was a Wax Doll.

.

Sid-" acha suno tum kush ho na",

Sana-" she smiled and hided herself behind his shoulders.

Sid-" thank you for believing me, you are just a boon to my life, a beautiful dream come true".

Suno kal tumhara first day hoga , at our office , adminstration department.......naye log honge nai jagah hogi but darna matt, I will always be there for you, and tumhare 3 bhai tho honge hi,so just feel free to be a par of "SS traders and co".

And yes most importantly, Ridhi, she wanted to you to invite you personally to out home at her birthday." He told.

Sana- " Ridhi ka birthday hai , kab" she jumped excitedly

Monday, aur Sonal ko sath lekar ana,
-Sid replied with a cute smile.

With their conversation they reached near her colony, were sonal was waiting for her didi.

Helllllllo, kya baat bhout sahi hai mood, waise kuch socha about the challenge, nahi tho bol dena I will send my demands.

Sid laughed hard this time, and said jiju se aise baat karte hai kya, he replied.

Making her totally confused,

she turned back to confirm, what he said was correct and found a blushing, and happy sana , she was now convencied, Sonal-" wah kya baat hai, kaisa ye pyaar hai.....".she started singing.

He laughed, pulled towards him, hugged her and said nautanki, chal jaldi ghar jaa and take your didi safely.bye.

Sonal-" ghar jana hai 3rd floor pe, Space mein dusre planet nahi."

Byeeeeeeeeeee Sid screamed, and left.

_____________________________________'

Thank you ❤️ , love you.