chap-63

Doctor! doctor!!!!!

Same time, Anika who standing outside the door, heard her screaming and ran to call the doctor and immediately called Aarav to inform about his coming into scene.

Sa......and he stopped.

"Sidharth...... Sidharth"," utho utho please, mein mar chuki hun, aur jo hu wo bhi nahi rahe paungi, Sidharth".

" Ma'am please bhar jaye, sister arrange the equipment required".

" Nurse pump, pump, pump on the chest" doctor shouted

Where else other nurse took sana outside the room.

" Nurse, arrange the cylinder, if required, emergency mein ventilation ready rakho"

Mostly everything was audible outside the ward, doctor talking about,they preparing for the i c.u.

This made everybody tensed,all were worried crying but sana she made herself rock, she stood there as nothing happened, her reaction was making other more tensed

Now no voice was head from inside, sometime before they decided for i.c.u but now all silent.

All were sheding tears .

" Sana, sana, kuch bol yaar please see, see me " Dev patted her but no reaction.

"Tere liye aayega Mera beta, i know that sana" this time maa voiced but still no reaction.
She rocked her self on the corridor, she was wood standing there. All cold with blank face no audacity  to fight, as in she was tired fighting for her life, now this was may end to her life.

END, she expected.

" Sana, sana kaun hai patient bula rahe hai"

"He is fine"," shock laga tha aa in he saw some unexpected and that was the thing helped him to fight back, isse pehele medicine  stopped reacting, but now he is fine, treatment le raha body, he can't talk but needed that person". Nurse said

Mean while. Ward boy," sana kaun hai jaldi auo baba, patient nahi chaiye kya".

She didn't needed any permission, she left

Went inside, held his hand.

" Sidharthhhhhh" she gasped

He saw her, dry tears on his face, fresh tears started rolling," kah ..kahannn th....iiii"

" Kyuuuu, uuuu....kas.....am diya aaaa " he asked he was still stucked there, why she  asked him to promised, he won't come to her, why she left her"..

" Aap sansss lijiye, please slowly, slowly Aram se, see i am here, all are here, shall I call ma.....aunty or you need any body"

" He again started breathing heavily," thik hai, thik i am here, i here chill relax mein hun, dijiye hath dijiye, hold me, saans lijiye Aram se Aram se" she kept blabbering.

" Mein ....nah....i....jaaaaan ....tha iss sa ...na ko, meri sa......na kaha ....n hai" he whispered, couldn't gather courage to speak properly.

" Sana was never anybody's, and you deserve best, aap rest kijiye mein yahin hu, please i can't handle this more" she requested.

" He is fine now, relax" doctor said making his way to him.

" Sister, blood pressure and heartbeat keep checking every half an hour, it should be fluctuate. Rest kijiye batein kamm" he nodded

" Sir what can he eat"

" Aaj mostly in fluids, kal se porridge and fruits"

" Okay, sab wait kar rahe hai mil sakte hai kya"
" Yes, yes"