chap-28

Hmmmm," tho apka dimag tho bhout chalta hai

But please baby next time no akele journey.

Why , she asked

Tere ko jitna bola utna kar.no why , samjhi.

I told you again telling you I can't afford to lose you....

Then he slowly tangled him hands around her waist, turned her and hugged her from back.

Inhaling her fragrance, nuzzling his nose on her nape he mummerd

" Baby you smell fabulous", and then bite her on the neck,she hissed, then playfully said" kha li tujhe".

"Meri personal strawberry jam",he licked her on the same place he gave bite.

Before he could do anything further,their was a knock on the door.

Both parted apart, sid smiled" sala ya tho meri timming galat hai, ya tho meri kismat", sana smiled.

Come in, he shouted.

Riya came inside with the peon, asked him to arrange food on the table.

Riya "sir anything else"

Bab...... Shehnaaz anything else check it out", he asked.

"No sir thanks, thanks Riya mam", she replied.

"Please call me Riya, you might me my junior but you are good friend of my boss",she replied.

She saw Riya and said ok.

Riyaaaaa,sid called

Yes sir,she answered

No meeting, no disturbance for 2 hrs, anything emergency,use intercom.

Riya nodded and left.

As soon as she left, Sid held Sana's hand.

" Baby tu lunch khale, mein tujhe khaa leta hu,kya bolti hai", he said playfully and winced.

To which she shrink back.

She hot him on his arms, "please sid", she said.

"Acha baba chal khale" he said. Both had lunch and then sid held her in his arms and took her to his personal room, beside his cabin.

She quailed.down Her eyes with shy.

He adjusted himself on the couch and made her sit on his lap.

" Rest karegi".

She nodded no.

Then

Pyar karegi, he asked with all love and desire in his voice.

She hid her self within his chest.

There wasn’t a moment of hesitation. His mouth was on her, and she stopped breathing. He shuddered and there was a sound from the back of his throat, half growl, half moan of her. Little shivers of pleasure and panic shot through her as he deepened the kiss, parting her lips. She stopped thinking. She pushed off the wall, sealing the tiny space between them, pressing against him, digging her fingers into his hair. It was soft, silky. Nothing else about him felt that way.  The rush of sensations crawling across their body was maddening. Scary. Thrilling.

Their lips remained sealed. It was like they couldn’t get enough of each other. They were devouring one another, drowning in each other.

They been building up to this for months but still they wanted more.

Their kisses slowed, becoming tender and infinitely more. It was like they were getting to know each other on an intimate level.but now she  was breathless and dazed, so he left her.