epilogue-1

"sidharthhhhh"

"Sidharth chhodiye na please"

"Sidharth bache ho kya"

" Nahi tere bache ka baap"

" Harkatein tho bilkul bhi waisi nahi hai"

"Ahhh"

" Kya hua baby " he asked,biting her cheeks.

" Agu..."

"Baba baba, babaaaaa"

" Yelo aagaye" he replied still holding her in his arms, resting his head on crook of her neck, inhaling her fragrance.

" Hmmm, aane do,chala jayega,now i am in no mood to leave you"

" Sidharth, wo mere bina nahi rehe sakta, please"

"Ok fine,par compensate karna padega"
She nodded her head and ran towards the door all draped up in a simple yet classy elegant saree.

She opened the door and went to hig him but he ignoring her ran towards his father. She was very emotional these days and sid knew this very well,hence he asked her to calm down all will be fine. So she left from there
." Aaga bacha how you feeling" Rita maa asked passing her carrot juice.

" Muma i don't like this, i need ..." Before she could complete

" Chocolate shake,but didu unta matt pio it will effect your health, doctor has already advised for a diet chart and excercise for normal delivery" sonal said who regularly comes to vist her.

" Koi na cutipie, take this have it, ones in a while doesn't effect" dev said.

She smiled,taking that in hand, and left to kitchen followed by mom and sonal

" Chiku kahan hai usse nahi laye" sana asked about sonal's son

" Na mumyji and di will leave tomorrow so they went for shopping he to went with them.

" Itni subha"

" Are i mean jayenge so mein tho yahan se office jaungi bas, but why you here in the kitchen form past two days you not keeping well right jiju told"

" Han bacha, i love to make box for my grand son, tujhe doubt hai kya" Rita maa played along.

" No maa, but i want to do it, aajkal wo mujhe se dur hota jaa raha hai, sometimes angry,he thinks I don't like him any more"

"Aaja saithan" sid called  agu from the bed and pulled him in his arms.

He looked sad," kya hua bacha"

" Mumma no more loves me, she don't even pick me up, i am up for school but these days she don't even make my box" he complaint with a sad face.

" Muma is carrying your sister love, she will be tierd if she carries to babies hai na, and who told she doesn't loves you, mumma these days doesn't keep well few more months then muma is all your"

" Mein bua ke Ghar jau, Aliya se khelne" Aliya arava and Ridhi daughter. Who was now three years old and arav was 7 years old, it's been 5 years of their marriage, now agastya was well grown and sana was 9 months pregnant. She was still working.

" Muma se pucha"
" No i am angry with her"

" Okay, chal let's go out today day outing baba and agu no mumma,it's her punishment"

" Muma sirf meri hai, and only i can punish her" he ranted , here sana was standing behind, and he could she her reflection in the mirror

" Chalu"

" Ye lo aapka box,meine banaya hai, and I can't lift you but today I will make you sleep in my lap" she said with a smile.

He was staring at sid," chal now give a kiss to mumma, and then I will drop you school"