chap-41

"Kahan jaa rahe hai hum", sana asked.

Hmm,hum ghar jaa rahe hai,he replied.

Maa se milne,she asked happily to which he noded his head.

" Maa se milenge phir will go for family dinner,we,maa Ridhi and Araav. He said further.

"And Dev bhai" she asked.

"Wo bhi family,he will also joins us but directly at hotel"he replied.

Ohhh, and then she continued talking and with that they reached home.

" Maa" she called standing at corridor.

" Aagaye Mera bacha", how are you hath kaisa hai, plaster kab nikal raha hai"

" Nahi pata maa", she said hugging her from the side.

Now everyone was their at living room chitchatting and enjoying the family time.

Ridhi-" bhabi aaj after dinner ruk jaona,humare sath",we will have" we time", you and me.

Sana looked at Sid, as in saying, baba won't agree. And he knows very well, Baba's laadli won't leave her baba nor will let him ask permission.sana wanted to stay there as after so many days she was with him, she missed him like hell.. the fight, the accident then Baba's thing, but with God grace all problems were solved,mess was cleared but yet she being a lovely daughter, she didn't wanted to hurt.

Sid too looked at her, and signalled with eyes asin, i can't help it, your wish do accordingly.

No doubt,he somewhere wanted her to be at his home, for today and for ever.

She just faked a Anger face.

"Bhabi bolo na what have you decided", Ridhi asked.

"Mein, mein wo sorry dear sayad baba won't allow", she answered with hesitation.

Chhod na choti, why would she be here for you aur waise bhi maa I think kal ko humari sadhi honeke baad ,she will take me along with her to Das residence. Kyu sana is that you planning????.

And this hurt her ,it was a small thing but sometimes small things hurt more.and maa being maa understood her turmoil she instantly scolded sid

" Kyu tangg kar raha hai bachi ko thik hai agar she respect her father,

Here Aarav interrupted," tu bol na ki teri fathti hai tere sasur se." Meri behen ko kyu bol raha hai.

" See I told you, you have so many lawyers in my house" Sid replied.

She didn't replied.

"Beta mein baat karu", his mother asked

"No maa, mein puchti huu". Saying that she called.
📞📞📞📞

Hello baba"

" Hmm bacha"

" Sona, bol bacha you good,kya hua".

" Baba wo mein wo "

She was little afraid to ask him for the permission, observing her actions , sid took the phone and turned on the speaker.

" Ki holo bacha, bol na".

Uncle maa and Ridhi my sister want sana to be here today, if you allow". Sid said in a loud voice.

" Avoiding him, he spoke sannu maa, beta what you want is most important for me kyuki agar mere bas mein ho to mein Mera bacha ko kahin Naa jaane du"

"See I told you", raising eyebrows he signed to everyone present there.

All started laughing, but shehnaaz didn't responded, she just faked a smile. It was well noticed by sid but he avoided.