chap-27

She called Devansh," hello bhai"

"Kya hua bhabi,itni tensed kyu ho" Dev asked.

"Kya hoga,wohi jo nahi hona tha",she replied.

Fhir se aaplogo ne kasam khai hai kya, na khud kush rahenge, na kisiko rakhnge , Dev asked.

Bhai you are demotivating me

"Chalo motivate karta hu, All the best darling" Dev teased.

Next morning, she woked up and after the breakfast,she called him he didn't lift the called she tried calling so many times. Then she messaged him.

His phone flashed with a message from Jannat

Jannat- please ek baar baat kar lijiye , I promise mein apki sari batein manugi. Mein usse kya kisi se bhi baat nahi karungi.

Their was a double tick but no reply. 

After sometime sonal came di chalo na we all going out , water park we will enjoy chalo na please.only we kids no elders she told

Sana was all upset but she agreed because she didn't wanted to her her younger ones.

They left for waterpark, they all enjoyed sana only companied them but was somewhere upset, she tried calling him in between but asusal no reply.

She atleast sent 15  messages but no reply.

In the evening they came back, all enjoyed a lot they have taken many pictures.

Sonal uploaded a picture of her with her diii with a caption.

@sonallove

Caption:Dii,mee and he (gadha😜)

And as sid follows sonal so as he got the notification he checked it he was already irritated but now this photo pissed him off , he time thought not to talk to her and same time he was upset to see her with some body he didnt liked , standing posing happily with him,didn't go well with Sid, seeing her happy  with other where he was so sad and disturbed.He was jelous, but no doubt he believes her more than his life but, still sharing a person whose more than a life to him was difficult for him.

This Thoughts were because of lack of communication, the difference can been taken by if you communicate, it's ok to be Angery but let the person speak or atleast justify.

It's been 5 days of sana being to Kolkata, she daily try to call him but he doesn't answer.

She use to talk to Ridhi and Rita maa sometimes to Dev to know about sid's well being.

She has sent a message last night
Jannat- aap mujhe se baat nahi kar rahe hai, mein jinda hu par fhir bhi nahi hu. Meri health thik nahi hai,aap mujhe se baat nahi karrahi hai na mere heart mein dard hota hai.
he checked,but thought may be she messaged it just to cool him down he didn't take it seriously. He just read the message and slept.