chap-17

Ridhi- " aap kyu aaye ho".

Chup ekdam chup bhouth hogayaa tera naatak",!tu jatana  kya chahati hai" he said slowly yet sternly.

Ridhi- " meine kya kiya"?

Aarav-"please yaar,matt kar aisa,  you doing this because of me??? , why you doing this to us, indirectly you are punishing me .""matt kar yaar,

Ridhi-" excuse me,aap ko bhout galat fahmi hai,
Who are you, mein aapke liye kyu kuch karungi, my mom and my brother is the only family to me.aapne aapko inti importance matt dijiye".

Arav was hurt listening,

Ab please aap jaye, I am feeling sleepy. she said .

After that Aarav left with tears on his eyes

She was also hurt but, didn't show.she was broken yet,was trying to fight for her love, fighting with her own fate.she was hurt,broken yet trying to show her strong.

After Aarav left she cried, cried lot and slept.

Now it was 12 AM it's Ridhi's birthday.

She was sleeping,all of a sudden someone knocked the door,she woked up with that sound.

She opened the door,all were there

DEV,AARAV, ADI,SID AND HIS MOM.
All shouted together, happy birthday,and their her mom brought a homemade cake.

Chal aaja meri bachi,cut the cake- sid mom said.

Ridhi- "thank you mom"," love you".

Aur mujhe Sid asked

Aapko bhi,aur hai hi kaun mera except you and maa, she told giving a look to Aarav.Now he was irritated but he didn't wanted to upset her after all it was her birthday.

She cut the cake, all wished her.
She thanked everyone,but avoided Aarav,this was seen and we'll noticed by Dev.

After a mini celebration,all left

Then shehnaaz called to wish her.

Sana- Happy Birthday dear, may God bless you with all the love and Sucess you deserve.

"Thank you, thank you so much bhabi, it means a lot, mujhe bhout acha laga aapne mujhe call kiya, you made me feel special, thank you ❤️", she shouted with happiness.

Then she too slept, here Aarav,adi and Dev also left

Aarav droped adi and then left to drop Dev, then Dev asked
Dev-" kya chal raha hai".

Aarav- "what,kya chal raha hai?"

Dev-" don't try to act smart, mujhe sab dikh raha hai, tera aur Ridhi ke bich ke sare difference but I want to know the story behind this "," come on spil the bean", don't you dare to lie, warning you.

Aarav- " I loved her".

Dev-" loved her,what about now,now you don't love".

Aarav-I, I love her jaan se bhi jada but mera sid ke alava koi nahi hai,I don't want to hurt him.

Agar, usne bhi mujhe se muh modh liya then mein, he was crying now, mein phir se, sobbing in between anath nahi hona chahata.he said.

Dev instantly hugged him,and said-" Hye, you know sid very well,he will be happiest if you marry Ridhi,tu baat tho kar,shall I talk.

Aarav-" no no, don't tujhe meri kasam hai,he won't like mine and Ridhi alignment ".

Dev-" what,shut up , tu bol tho".