chap-60

He screamed, throwing the vase on the mirror.

The conversation was quite audible outside which left his mom in to a guilt

" Guilt of separating two hearts who were one soul in two bodies"

" Guilt of hiding, some truth from him, with being selfish for his son, but do really her decisions made her son happy"

" Three life's were shattered, destroyed, broken".

Rita maa pov:

Meine maa ban ke socha par maa na  ban pai, somewhere I am responsible for all this mess.

Maa, please dont blame your self" Ridhi spoke.

"  But agar us din "

" Kya maa".

Flashback

The say news started flashing on the sir, news channels about his marriage, same day I went to meet Anika

" He doesn't love me maa"

" Whom he loved, what she did, love ia all fantasy "

" But I love him"

" Then make him fall for you dear"

" But.... He won't maa, he won't"

" But I will, I am there for you always and I will stick on my decision about his marriage Anika and trust me, he somewhere has a soft corner for you, he adore you, and adore won't take time in admire and then love" Maa said to Anika.

" She sidhi si baat hai bacha I want my kids happy, and you are also now one of them, I loved sana the same way but she pushed us out of her life, it was her decision not mine".

" But agar kabhi bhi, she comes back"

" She won't, mein aisa nahi hone dungi, trust me and I will also speak with sid about this "

Then I came back to home and I directly went to your brothers room, he was may be using washroom, so thought it's better to wait  and end the topic today.

Same time his phone rang and guess what it was sana, I avoided the call but again it started ringing, so I thought it's better to show the the place she is now and the only word I told was "WRONG NUMBER", " From that she disconnected the call

Flashback ends

But believe me Ridhi it's not I wanted to separate them I thought when they opted to leave each other better to start fresh.

She was in pool of guilt, but we can't blame her she was not the only one responsible for, maa word hold the love and care for her child, she did the same she wanted her son to be happy and she chooses to go this way.

The next morning was same sid was avoiding everybody, the only option left was cursing his own self, he missed her everytime, he knew he was also equally involved in running their beautiful life.
Pyaar tha, hai aur  uski jagah koi nahi le sakta but the situation didn't supported them

" Maa i ...i wanted to talk to you something" he spoke Anika was there beside him.

" I know it was her wish to marry me but I can't let her be in this relationship anymore"

" I want Divorce, what I can do for her, as she asked me for better life"..

The whole room was silence, maa was numb, but she knew very well someday it's definitely gona happen.

" And maa please dont try to convince me, I am tired fighting with all the mess created around me from past 4 years", " And yes Anika, I really liked you then and now as well but not because I wanted to move on because  the way you call me, it's make me remember of my love DOLL.