chap-13

Continued....

After sana left, sid and his friends also left behind her.

Sid was continuously calling her, but she was not lifting, with last hope he thought to send her a message.

He took out his phone,to see message from her at 6:45

Now he was much in guilt, his eyes were red, he was tensed what if she hurt her self.

Now he was tensed, he tried again, she didn't lift,this time he called sonal

Sonal- helllllllo

Sid -"sonal, bacha if you don't mind ek chota kaam kar de yaar, he sounded low and upset.

.Sonal-" are jiju, aap bolo tho sahi, anything for you.

Sid-" when your didi comes please drop me a message, and please usko bol na mera call lift kare , tu bolegi to jarur karegi.please !!!!!!!!

Sonal-" kya hua , calm down jiju,kyu itne tensed ho.Koi fight hui kya???? And wait a minute she was with peehu di tho aapko kab mili.

"Phir us Bandar ne kuch kiya tho nahi "

Didi ne tho strictly bola tha peehu didi ko not to get that bander along

Sid after listening to her was feeling so bad, he shouted at her, he literally screamed at her for reason nor she was at fault. She understands him so much, that she was ready to avoid her childhood friend.

Sid-" no, this time not he, it's me I hurt her and it was at bad level. I am so bad, here sonal interrupted

Sonal-" don't worry kuch nahi hoga, hota  hai kabhi kabhi,, koi na I will talk to her ab aap please roo matt ,I can't see you crying". "Aap se best tho meri didi ke liye koi ho hi nahi sakta".

"Chalo phone rakho , aur ghar jao ones she comes I will let you know jiju

Sid-" you didn't even asked me, why we fought, thank you, thank you for believing me so much. I will  make it upto her" .

Sonal- " you know jiju, no body, no body scolds didi or shout at her according to everyone in our whole family, she is the best, the good girl of the house , she can't ever do anything wrong". "But still when you say her something, she always try to do things to keep you happy".

You know why, because she believes you. And I have a strong belief on her belief.

Chalo now chill, but ,party chahiye jab sab theek hojaye.

Sid-" done and a grand one , tere naam pe.
You know you sister's are really energy boosters.

Thank you bacha.bye

Sonal-" bye bye", party yaad rakhna.

He smiled thik hai chal just update me aur hann , usse matt bolna, agar wo tujhe se gussa ho gai then mera kya hoga ??? He told with a babyish tone.

He hanged up the call, and when he saw his surrounding Aarav and Dev were gawaking at him,

Aarav- kya hua, aur hans kyu raaha hai ,bhul gaya kya abhi kya kaand kiya hai tune.

Sale bhabi ko rula ke khud hans raha hai.

Dev- "Abe ab tho mujhe tujh doubt hota hai",

"Teri fitting sana se hai ya uski nakhchadi behen se"

"Jab dekho, choti problem hua nahi, sonal ek help kar na yaar".

Aarav started laughing hard.

Sid-" kamina , abhi kam hua hai kya jo aisi baatein bol raha hai, aur don't say anything to my saali, she is the cutest. Samajha.