chap-64

"Sanaaaaaa"

It's the next day when sana was leaving mumbai after 5 days of stay, now sid was back home all okay, doctors have told it was a mild, a type of atack need proper care but he is fine of everything, just need a check in food diet and have to control alcohol and smoke consumption.

Today sana was leaving, right now was checking out from the hotel, sonal has already left the same she has spoken to sid. Giving a reason of some important meeting need to leave for Germany as soon as possible.

Sid was advised for rest and happy environment for some day yet arguing with everyone he left for the hotel to meet her.

" Phir baag rahi hai, bas jindagi bhar bhagna hi hai, correct hai chhod ke gai thi sayad sharam aarahi ho muh dikhne mein, harakatein hi asi hai"  He poked her at lawn area of the hotel holding her wrist in his.

" I never left you, I NEVERRRR MIND IT, DON'T REPEAT THIS AGAIN" SHE YELLED AT HIM.

He was shocked for a moment but held himself to talk further

" Oh really then who asked me for the time, who asked me to wait, who have told me not to come your way. " He fire back. "

"I asked you for time did you give me, I asked to wait did you?, I asked you to be away from me because you were already comitted. I didn't left you for any guy my sister needed me, still for me only you matter but you are of SOMEONE ELSE".And now don't try to put your logics my son is here and I don't want him to know all these"

" Take care " She said and left.

He was all baffled, taken by her words, all the ways she was right but wait when I understood her, why she cant he thought to himself and again left behind her.

" Hello madam, what you think I left you for my desires, I was all for my mom" Before he could say more...

" Even asked time for my sister, but if I was I the same situation I would have left the world but not my love whom I have given my everything" She answered. And she left from there for airport.

What ever she spoke was right, and he was the one who didn't fought for, whi didn't tried to stand by and make the people understand, what ever the circumstances may be.

" Aaahhhhhhh, sana" He screamed and then gasped" I am sorry " And left the breathe he was holding for seconds.

Here sana reached airport, and left a message to arav about sid.

And instantly he reached to her hotel where she staying, he saw him standing on the parking area with holding his head staring at the sky, the dark night, comparing his dark phase of life to the night.

" Sid, kya hua bhai, you fine right chal let's go" Aarav said.

" Who told you, wait sana she she informed you" He nodded

" See she was right I left her, I blamed her when I was too wrong but still she thought about me, I am. Such....aa ...." And then punched his hand on the car bonnet.

" Sid chal yaar please let's go home you are not well chal" He some how was successful in pulling him with himself.

After the 2 and half hours of journey they now reached bangalore.

Agastya was all silent, didn't know what about to his mom, he tried to talk to him but she scolded him in  the flight and then he stopped talking and thought to keep quite.

Now they were at home it was late night, somehow she made the sleepy agu eat and then held him in her arms and slept.

"Taiiii, anita didiii" He was all screaming there name, sana was making his tiffin box.