Chap-54

" Kya hua, kyu call kar rahe ho, why why hannnn!!!!!!!! " Sonal screamed from the other side.

" Sonal bacha, everything fine kya hua" Sama tried to communicate.

" Bacha what bacha!!!!! , who the hell are you, and i am not your bacha, you have fun..... With with your Mr richy rich " Sonal shouted all broken.

This was something new she was listening, the choice of words sonal used already demolished her.

This broke her, she was all crying mess,call was disconnected but after the call she didn't utter a single word.
Feeling the seriousness sidharth excused himself and dailed Aarav.

The news he got from Aarav broked him, he was all shattered. He didn't knew how to convey the same to sana, hence without discussing anything with her he decided to leave as soon as possible,he called his driver and within half an hour they left.

Whole way shehnaaz was tensed, flashes of sonal being rude to her was not leaving her ,even she was confused with sidharth's silent treatment.

But even she didn't made any effort to communicate as she was totally afraid,all bad thoughts were crossing through.

With the fear, dreadful thought and mental trauma, they traveled almost 3 hours and they already entered the city, the driver was aware of the situation, so he directly made is way to hospital near the Mera road, 

" Hu..hum hospital kyu jaa rahe hai , Sidharth" she asked getting down from the car

But sid was also effected with the news he couldn't gather the courage to inform her what actually happened. He could not even gather courage to talk , to start the conversation.

" Boliye na sid please, kyu laaye yahan, kahin aap aur sonal majak tho nahi kar re, hann hann mazak hi kar rahe honge now I get it, aap sonal ki batein sun kar bhi itne cool kyu the" she said with a fake smile trying to convince her mind and heart that all is well.

Sid was just walking inside holding her wrist

" Boliye na sid, warna mein nahi jaungi andar, nahi  jaungi, nahi jaungi " she shouted.

" Chuppppp" he shouted, actually he too was trying to come out of the trauma he was going through.

But shehnaaz was making very hard for him..... couldn't bear it anymore, he screamed, sobbing in between" baba.....maaa Abhi me .....met with ....with the accident".

Then he held sana's arm from both the sides before she could fall down, when he observed her boby getting of of grip..." Sana , sana sambhalo please baby sana, i don't want to loose you, please open your eyes baby please, uth baby please".with that he just lifted her in his arms and ran towards the doctor, for emergency help

Sana was in emergency ward due the Bp fluctuations  because of sudden shock she went through after an hour she was in scene.

She gather courage and spoke, " please mujhe mumma baba ko dekhna hai please, sonal meri baby akli hogi, she is so small to handle this please le chalo please" she pleaded sid, she was still unaware of the situation.

Sid was now not understanding how to convey the news the real news after present situation to sana meanwhile she was not letting him speak, she was just a crying mess, pleading hell.

Same time she found sonal standing near the corridor, all pale, weak and speaking something to nurse before she could make her way to sonal she found ward boy came with three stretcher behind him, followed by Aarav, his maa and Adi.

Sonal was about to fall but Ridhi held her, who was standing along with you.this all conveyed a proper clarity what actually was going on.

Now sana was broken and she ran towards the stretchers, and shouted " mummmmmaaaaa, babaaaa" in one breathe, and with that all along with Sonal turned towards her direction. Seeing her unbalanced body , Rita maa asked Peehu to go and hold her mean while sid came running behind her but before she could speak a nurse came towards sonal and spoke which broked both sisters to the hell. The life shattered in a moment a night before was beautiful but now all smoke of pain.

Nurse-" madam aapke log aagaye tho body lejao mam, aur jada deir nahi rakh sakte hum".

Sonal eyes gone red and screamed-" shut up, this is not boby , they are my parents" she cried holding nurse.

Aarav and Rita held her trying to control her where as Ridhi ran towards sana to support her.

" Sid mum.......maa ma, na...ba...baba mera ....mera bhai, sid" but he was also not in state to stop her.

After that some how everyone tried to control the Das sisters from their broken turmoil within them.

" Madam ye discharge letter, is pe sign karo, aur reception pe submit Karo, handy sign karo mam ki body submit hogai aapko" a ward boy this time.

" Bola na, tereko abhi  body nahi hai" sonal shouted again

This time arav took sonal, being little brave after the trauma of 8 hour's she went with him to do the formalities.

They reached Sana's house holding their parents and brother soul along with them. Till now both sisters didn't shared a word nor faced each other.

Sana somewhere was cursing herself for everything happened, as she failed as a daughter couldn't save her parents, couldn't stand by at their last breath, she failed as elder sister she could not save her brother, she could not stand with , stand for sonal when she needed her more but was enjoying her life.... Nothing horrible can be than this. After they reached home all their neighbours started gathering.their relative from Kolkata were informed, through sid family.

Sana tried lot to speak with Sonal before, cremation.  But she was at grief, it was not even a day.....even she had gone through so much she was just tierd fighting ,with all alone, she sat at the corner of the room their parents and brother body was kept in the living room, priest was their going through all the rituals for the peace of the soul.

Sonal Pov

Sonal was broken, she sat at the corner of the room, eyeing their parents with all tear full eyes.
This left her feeling isolated and unsupported in her grief, at a time when she need people and support most.” she was alone ....  “When she  suffered  core-level losses, the narrative arc of her life story is torn apart,” but no one was behind her to collect the torn parts.

She recollected the scene she was gone through hours before, a alone soul....

" Dii i can't forgive you ever" her heart spoke

The time I needed you the most, you..... You left me alone and the support I got was your  relent, they stood beside to compensate your presence. Aapki saas, apka dewar, apki nanand.... All for you.and i ...I was alone, you were mine who left me shattered.I won't forgive you dii, i can't.

And she picked her phone saw her parents picture

" I miss you baaba, no body is here for me i am alone, you left me alone for this cruel world why baba."

Same time a message flashed. It was from Devansh.

But she avoided his message.

" Meine didi ke baad aapko bhouth pyar kiya par aapne tho apnane se phele hi mera hath chod diya Dev" she spoke to her self.

" I was alone and my second hope was you , tried a lot but you ..you too left me alone".

Pov end

Here Dev was unknown of what ever going on, he was all busy with his Didi's delivery he couldn't talk to her now as she delivered a baby angle, he was free he wanted to give this news to her but she was all avoiding him, no response to the call nor the message were seen. He was all devasted. But the situation he was in couldn't come leaving every thing their. He wanted to but can't, he thought to ask Aarav or Sid but as all were unaware of their affair he thought to drop the Idea

Here now as everything was done, priest called both sisters, which brought both out from the pool of thoughts.

Now sonal was all vurnble , she couldn't hide her pain in heart with that she screamed " mummmmma, babaaaaaa, mu....mu...jhe bhi nahi jina i am alone call, call me ....i want to ......".

____________________________

Hello guys , as this is a story, i hope after reading the chapter, you won't take it negatively, and shower the same love you do.

Thank you 🙏🙏❤️