chap-55

Here now as everything was done, priest called both sisters, which brought both out from the pool of thoughts.

Now sonal was all vurnble , she couldn't hide her pain in heart with that she screamed " mummmmma, babaaaaaa, mu....mu...jhe bhi nahi jina i am alone call, call me ....i want to ......".

Screaming, shouting she held her fathers legs..... She was not allowing the people for cremation. " Matt lejao please, mumma please matt jao mein akele ho jaungi, please " Sonal was out of control, the pain she was carrying in her heart for more than hours was flowing now..

" Sonal, bacha please bacha control see I am here, you are not alone see your didi is there all your waiting for you. " Sid this time gathered courage to speak.

She was actually close to him he was, a brother, a father figure but still her mind was over powering her heart she was not considering this to be accident but she was feeling alone, the loneliness was captured her mind and the reason was her didi because of why she felt left out.

She pushed him, " Nahi chaiye mujhe sympathy, pleaseeeeeee"

Same time her cousin Ravi and their kaka, kaki arrived, seeing the situation they too were afraid, " Kaaki maa" Sana called out and was about to hug her but stopped herself and asked her kaki maaa to handle sonal.

Sana was afraid what if , finding kaka, kaki consoling Sana, sonal pull herself from them as well. Whatever the situation is but elders will always be the same caring, and that's what Sana was. she was worried about sonal. Even she was disheartened but still for her sonal was the most important now.

Sonal finding them, ran towards her kaki and plunged  on her getting the motherly hug she let her pain out, started crying.

" Sana, thoda rest lele, you need to be strong bacha" Rita maa said.

She just nodded her head, could not find words.

Here Sid and Aarav were the one who were taking care of everything.

And as Ravi knew about Sana and already met sid's family and Sid he too joined them.

Now all were set to leave for cremation, but still sonal didn't shared any conversation with Sana.

" Koi na, usse thoda time de she will talk, I am here Sana tere har sukh, har dukh mein, only yours I will make her understand, don't worry ". Sid said.

But she didn't replied back, she was confused, in pool of sadness and tensions.

" Sana, idhar dekh, reply yaar now I am afraid. Baby please.

The silence, was killing him. He was afraid what if?

What if she leave him ? What if again she choose family before him? What if he is again alone?

And these what ifs were eating him internally. He was not broken but his intuitions were trying to break his trust. Trust he has for his love.

But still keeping all these aside, he stood strong for his love.

Once they were back from cremation centre, everybody was engrossed in their work but sonal and sana, they were no where to their sense, one was sitting in living room in front of their parents and brother photo, which was placed in living room with a garland hanging on it, staring them as if they gona call her now, as she was waiting for them to come out it and hug her.

Where as Sonal was in their parents room, holding her mom's dupatta with one hand, other hand inside his father's shirt's arm. Creasing herself as her father patting her arms, shooting her face where as placing her mom's dupatta on the head as if playing with it and waiting for her mom to scold her for her deeds. Nor she was crying neither she was ok. She rocked herself at one position from past 6 hours .