bonus chapter

This is for you PoojaShukla7 apne bola tha and the idea of this chapter was of sidnaaz_addiction sonal ye tere liye bhi hai as you told me jab 100 k hojaye tho surprise Dena.

" Sidhi beta kaisi ho" vihaan's  mom visited her house to meet her.

" Namaste ma... I mean" she hesitated seeing his father all eyes on her.

" It's ok beta you can call her mom, mein bhi bulati thi hai maa" sana said to assure her, taking Rita maa into the conversation.

" Aunty sorry bin bataye aagaye mom ko milna the usse so" vihaan said and during all the conversation, sid was all there with his both ears.

" And vihaan what's your planning " sana asked

" Aunty my mom.." before he could complete this time his mom said

" Bhai sahab, bhehen ji i know it's very difficult apna dil ke thokde ko giving to someone else all of sudden but they are dating from past 2 years and actually my daughter is 3 months pregnant so I wanted to move abroad to her, she is all alone but usse pehle i want him to settle i know they might have planned something but i can't wait anymore, I am getting old i want him to get a family soon so basically i want your daughter to  be my daughter in law soon"

And the statment made Rita ji remember the mistake she did but she won't this happens to her grand daughter.

Sid was all silent, he couldn't digest the thing that someday his daughter has to make her own family

Before sana and sid could say something, Rita ji interrupted," ji aap pandit ji bulwaye we are ready just we need atleast a month for preparation so let see if any dates we get accordingly" both her son and daughter in law gave her a galance and found tear, tear of guilt happened in past and it hit sid badly, he knew their decision has broken sana and they couldn't afford to repeat the history.

" Kya hua beta " Rita ji asked

" Aap jaisa bole mom, mrs waliya aap muhart nikalwaye" and left from there.

Sana was all teary, emotional, why not a mother is the only creature on earth whom God has given the power to create a life and baby daughter of her will be a bride soon, wipping her tears she moved towards the kitchen.

" Ye lo vih....damaand ji muh mitta karo" she exclaimed and then to hisom and Rita ji

" Aap bhi muh mittha kiya would be bride " sana said creasing her hairs.

She could not hold herself and started crying," baba ...baba nahi chahate tho mein nahi karungi"

Then when she heard

" Who told you, i will be the happiest father, my pride my princess is going to be someone proud and someone's heart's queen. Aur rahi baat Milne ki tho i will come along as dowry what say" sid said and every one laughed.

Both vihaan and sidhi shared a look.

And soon everything was finalized after a week they decided for the engagement and the marriage date was on 27 th Jan

" It's mom birthday" she said when the date was declared her both brothers were already here on leave along with her bhabi

" Princess ye dekh how is this" this was agastya who has taken all the responsibility of her marriage and he announced all the shoping will be done by him, even a pin he selected for her and he was happy doing this.

The guest list, invitation was taken care by Shehan

" Kya hu kya soch rahe ho" sana asked finding her husband the caring loving father was all tensed