chap-61

" Anita didiiii, uutooooo" He kicked her as she totally crushed him in sleep.

" Ahhh gadhe uth rahi hu na"she scolded

Both were in mood of war which started with pillow, which slowly end into plucking each other's hair.

"Kya kar rahe ho, stop this I want both of you in dining room in 15 minutes"

Sana scolded, she knew this two can't be friend for much time, both have a age gap of 16 years, still fights were as usual. Anita was not less a elder sister to me, though she used to call diii to Sana, but she and agastya share a brother and sister bond.

" Chal jaldi warna ikne andar ka hitler jag jayega" He chuckled listening her comments.

Now all three were having their breakfast, when Sana told something which made agastya jump from the table.

" Agu your maasi is coming today, so i am in leave for 10 days so today I will come to pick you up and  the reason of taking leave is your maasi is coming today, might be on the way she will come by 2pm and and anddddddd"

"Offf oh mumaa ade bolo na, daldi kya hai an, an.... " He said

" And we are going to ooty tomorrow morning we are leaving aur wo bhi by car samjha".

He felt happy he was jumping around the living room and dinning area but suddenly he became upset , but no body could under the reason

" Kya hua melaa agu, upset kyu hogaya"

" Hum next week nahi jaa sakte, Anita didi ka ejaaam (exam) hai wo taise jaayedi.

"Melaaa golu cutuuuuu, mera bachaaaa Tu jaa na koi na hum phir kabhi satg jayenge waise bhi mein chali gai tho maa akeli hojagi na agu babyyyyy. "

" Aisa nahi hai beta, but next week Arfa masi ki shadi hai na,phir sonal Massi bhi chali jayengi, and the most important thing is ek chota sa seminar hai mera you wanted snow right, but promise Anita ke semister ke baad we will plan again koi superb si place what se".

He was upset because no matter they fight, no matter they don't live in same house but their bond was pure and strongest.

Now he was all set for school and Sana left for  airport along with anita.

Sonal and Dev where here waiting for them, as sana was late due to traffic.

Some how they reached airport they found dev and sonal already out.

" Diiiiiii" sonal just couldn't stop her self, and started crying clinging on her.

" Hye bacha,kya hua why you are crying, kya hai Dev bhai meri bachi ko bhout rulane lage ho ha" sana asked dev playfully.

" Meri it i himmat cutipie, mein aisa kar sakta hu kya" he asked teasingly.

Then after a minute left for the home.

" Aur Anita kaisa hai sab kuch, going well" sonal asked

" Hmm didi all good"and she starting showing her new phone gifted by sana" ye dekho choti didi, didi ne diya lastest model, maa chilai phir Maan bhi gai".

Sonal smiled at her, some times she see her self in Anita, the demanding,  loving, crispy and it left use to leave her in more guilt.

" Didi aapka dil bhout bada hai, aap sab ko maafh kar dete ho, par jab aap par aati hai tho naajane kyu koi nahi samjhta aapko, and i would never forgive myself for sin i did to you, i know i have shattered your life, I am ......" And suddenly with the jerk of the car she came out of her thoughts.

" Sana mast gaadi Li hai yaar, aur chala bhi mast rahi hai hann" she smiled, parked the car and stepped inside the appartment now it was 1:00 time for Agastya to return, as they were late from airport Tai left to get him back.

In Mumbai.

It's afternoon 2 pm

Anika, i might sound selfish but I feel this is correct option left, and I am glad deir aai durust aaye, i know i have lost everything but her memories are enough to live i can't force this in unwanted marriage on you anymore, please try to understand. He said handling her the signed divorce papers.

" This is not un wanted for me sidhart"

" But even I resist, and now i want myself back" he said " mein ghut raha hu Anika , somewhat i am dead. Almost i am only the body, trying hard to fight but couldn't, not any more mein bhi INSAAAN HU, KYU NAHI SAMAJHTE LOG. he shouted, everyone, including the house staff were now afraid of,

" Sid sambhal aapne aap ko" Aarav tried to hold him who was now uncontrollable, he was crying the Hulk the person who was called as one man army, who had the power, aura which was un matchable, was broken. And this outburst was of his 4 years without her.

" Sambhalu, sambhalu  par kaise kya karu, maa aap hi batao nahi lagta ab jii, marne ko man karta hai, mein bhi insaan hu, i loved her maa but still I pushed her out of my life. Aap tho badi thi na , aap ne kyu nahi samjhaya maa use kyu nahi samjhYa, Anika ko samjhaya na phir sana ko kyu nahi."

Loads of questions were inside him, " andar hi andar mar chuka hu maa, mein mar chuka hu, kabhi kabhi lagta hai mein hu hi kyu, meri maujudagi mujhe maar rahi hai", " i get nightmare baba, he trusted me he gave me his daughter's responsibility, he believed me but I couldn't keep that, unhone is raat apni beti mujhe saump di thi maa, in haaton mein", showing his hand to his mom," in hathon mein rakha tha par mein nahi kar paya kuch, i am actually un worthy.

" I miss her mom, I MISS HER", " AND STILL SHE OWN THIS HEART", he stated pointing his heart." AND REMINDS ME I DESERVE NOTHING, I AM WORTHLESS".

his mom pulled him to himself, the crying baby to her warmth," bas kar, bas kar beta, nahi dekh sakti bas bas".

" Mujhe wo la do maa please, 4 saalon se maar raha hu, ab tho Tut chuka hu maa,wo kyu nahi aati mere pass, mein itna bura hu kya." He carried his heart out, he complaint, he demanded but all in hail " , he was now calm when They tried to hold him they found him unconscious.

" Aarav, beta he is not sence, kuch nahi bol raha hai , hill bhi nahi raha hai beta,kuch kar, Ridhi Ridhi pa...pan Pani laa jaldi" his mom called them

Mean while Aarav asked Peehu to take out the car.
And Adi, Ridhi and he himself, carried him till car, made him sleep in the back seat maa was all along him" mein mein nahi Jaa ri kahin, mein uske sath hi hun", she  screamed.

All left for hospital, but Anika what about her she was left alone, even she was also into the same turmoil what others were going through.

She knew this, someday she has to face this but she chooses to be selfish, the wrong decision she took

She was tensed about him but same time, she was thinking to stop this here to free her self from what was never her's, she was just trying to be substitute which was never required.

She without thinking anything further she signed the the divorce papers kept on inside the draw of the dressing table and left with a note attached to it.

One was broken with the regret why he couldn't keep her father's promise.

She had a regret of breaking him, hurting him leaving him alone to fight.

Sonal was at guilt to separate the divine relationship.

His mom was at guilt for pushing his own son into the painful path.

Nothing left except regret and guilt.

" Heartbeat fluctuations hai, call the senior doctor" the doctor informed sister

_____________________________________

Thank you for your support and love.

Shower love through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️☺️