chap-32

Again Dr came " mr shukla mam is now concious, aap mil sakte hai .only one member is allowed for now.

He heard that and ran inside the room.
The view inside, made him cry loudly, all bandaged, bruised and a pale face

"Sir.... please.. please..ca... call my friend I don't know him, sana said stammering

"Sana , Doll please baby not now you not well" he requested.

"Please  sir, I just want my friends" she again gasped

"Ok, ok relax don't stress your self.take care of your hand, your parents are also there , waiting outside, bhej raha hun." Sid said

She didn't replied nor she saw him.

He went outside.

" Aunty, uncle Do..... Sana aap ko bula rahi hai".

"Han beta thank you" her mother replied.

Then her father, mother sonal and Abhinav went inside.

"Betaaaa" her father called out

She held his father by his torso and started crying.

She was crying hard not only because she was hospitalized but she has hurt him knowingly,but it was necessary.
She loved him to her life .But

Self-respect and love are both valuable, and there are important links between the two.

A strong individual with balanced and healthy self-respect, and self- esteem will choose balanced and healthy love  relationship connections.

That's what she feels and wanted to teach him.

Sonal" diii kaise hua ye sab"

Wo mein , I actually was .....she was cut in the middle.

"Beta let's discuss this later we are here take rest"

Sonal went out along with Abhinav

Abhinav-" sonal Sidharth sir ka aur di ka kya scene hai,are they in???

Sonal-" yes dada", " he is a good human being, he loves di so much"

Abhinav" hmmmm, unki bhout care karte hai but "...

"What but dada" sonal asked.

"But baba manenge" abhi asked his sister.

That is secondary dada, first tho I don't know but something happened between both jii, sorry sid sir and di" she replied.

"Wo tho baat jiju tak pohonch gai kya, waise he is perfect for it" abhi said.

"Hai na", but mein jiju se bhouth bura behave kiya". She said with a sadness in her face.

"Koi baat nahi, tumhe haq hai", a voice came from back.

Jiju, she mummerd and turned to see him standing.

He came near her, hi I am .....before he could complete
Abhinav said