epilogue-2

"muma i told you right, see her" Shehan ranted

Shehnaaz was giving them breakfast, she left to kitchen, but agastya already heard shehan complaint about his angle,baby sister sidhi who is now 23.

" What did you say,and what's wrong with her, have your breakfast jada. dimag matt chala" agastya fire backed

"Wohi toh bhai see na aaya badaa mom ka chamcha" sidhi whispered.

" Hye guys what's up, time nahi horaha hai aap logo ka, and where is your mom"

" Yahin hu, aur subha ke tamashe dekh rahi hu"

" Mom i actually wanted to share something"

" Sirf mom se bolega" sid asked

" Are baba you already know it right, mom ko pata rahe hai Shruti bhabhi ke liye" she whispered to her father,who was no less than a friend for them.

" Hmm, bata sadhi karne wala hai,ya kar chuka hai" sana played around.
Everyone was shocked except sid, because he was the one who told her about. Sidhi was almost about to chock.

" Ye le pani pi" shehan passed her

" Maa i i really love and even she do,i want you to talk to her family"

"Kiske family" sana asked still in stern mood,but sid was busy eating his breakfast with out bothering about his surroundings.

Sheh and sidhi shrugged the shoulder from both sides ," baba maa will kill you"

" Chance hi nahi hai"

" Abe gadhi he is the one who informed mumma,baba you played very safe" shehan murmured.

" Sidharth"

" Bol na sweetheart" he replied where as the sibling duo was trying hard not to laugh.

She eyed him something.
Agastya was still in the same zone, he was in poll of thoughts, whether he disrespected or hurt his mom.when sid called someone who was waiting in lawn

" Agastya" she called

" Shruti" he uttered and turned back to see whether he was right, "but wait what is she doing here" his mind mocked.

" Meine bulaya hai" sana said holding her from shoulder," kaisi hai beta" she smiled and nodded.

" Sidharth meri Bahu aai hai kya aap log aise hi khadhe rahoge,let Move"

Everyone smiled, and agastya hugged his mom," sorry mein chupana nahi cahata tha i ..i just...i wana"

" You wanted to clear your NDA entrance, and wanted to know her thoughts right"

" But you did one mistake, your baba he told me everything" she smiled

" It's not fair baba"

" I can't hide anything from her, you know that" he said standing beside her holding her from her waist.

" Sharm kijiye Sidharth ab tho beta bhi bahu laraha hai" she whispered

" Mom you talking to the wrong person" shehan replied and all brust into laughter.

Sana was all red

They all were sitting chating to eachother" actually the girl Shruthi was their neighbours daughter,they were grown up together and they knew someday it's gona happen.why not she was such a doll, adorable and most importantly agastya loved her because she resembles his mom.

It was little quick but, they decided to do the engagement before his posting to Pune as he has done with his three years of training and now is was been posted at Pune regiment.