chap-23

Here with the help of spare keys, sid went inside.

But Sana was not ware of sid presence.

Listening to TV sounds,she thought sonal is back

Sonal, tu aagai to please mere shorts dede pls yaar.

She shouted, and sid was all gone,dead after the sight.

Ab kya karu,  he thought

Jaau ya na jaun.

He knocked the door....

Hannnnm, ruk aati hu, she said.

He was all nervous

She wrapped a towel and went outside to her room.

He was there!!!!!!no

No !!!!!!!aap she shouted and ran inside the washroom.

She was flushed out,"mei aise chali gai, wo bahar khade the, don't tell me meine unko bol diya shit ab kya karu bahar tho jana hi hai".

She was all shy,covered her face with her plam" sana, ab kya karegi chal laga awaz" she blabbered her.

She was all confused,what to do ????

He knocked.

Baby doll, tension na le, I kept your clothes on the bed,I am out,in living room change your dress and come out".

"And hannn tu meri hai, tujhe mere alawa aise koi nahi dekh sakta,par mujhe mere limits pata hai"

" You are mine,means 'you by soul ', not the body,pehele bhi bola tha ,this is secondary.LOVE YOU ,aaj jaldi I have to go, getting late "

"Love is not for your sexual satisfaction,but when your love,love you for the inner beauty you hold to your self,and keeps you ahead other than his satisfaction".

Sana tu her" aap itne ache kyu ho, aap ne tho mere dil ko pehechana hai", meri izzat ko apne chaha se uper rakha",

"Thank you God!!!!, Aur kuch nahi bas,ye jo mera rishta hai bhout kash,sabse pyara hai isi humesa aisa hi rakhna,inhe humesa mera hi banaye rakhna"

Then after 10 min,she came to living room.she was all shy.

"Kaise baat karu"

Aagi tum,come sit her,showing his lap,dar matt I have enough self control", he said and winked.

Now she was all red, blushing hard.

Before she could do anything he pulled her to himself.

"Waise,you know ab lagta hai,Aaj ke baad will be little hard to stay single, aaj ka nazara meri ankhon ko roz dekh a hai" he teased her knowing she was all blushing

She nuzzled into his neck, " àap bhout chedne lage ho aajkal,matt karo na".

He chuckled...

Picked her in his arm," chal show me what you packed."

Hmmmmm what????she asked.

Kapde,kapde dikha,he replied.

But why? Kyuuuuu she asked in babyish tone.

Because, I want to see,he replied.

Sirrrrrrrr, please bataiye na

"What ,what what phir se bol kya bola tune sir!!!,yuck ye kaun bulata hai, you are my girl tho mein bhi tera his na,nahi hua kya" ,she nodded as in yes "ho na,sirf mere" replied

"Tho sir kya hota hai.",I love when you call me "suniye", my mother use to call my dad,par jab koi nahi hota tha she use to call him by name".