chap52

Beautiful "sana told

Even sid was mesmerized by the gift it was so heart touching.

Both touched it "beautiful indeed" sid gasped..

After the cake cutting and the enjoyment all started to retard to their rooms provided to them by the care taker.

Sana was about to move towards her room, someone pulled her but she was very known to the touch so she didn't reacted much but felt a shiver down her spine by his sensual touch over her back.

" Kya kar rahe hai koi de... "

" Shhhhhhh!! Wo tum mujh pe chhod do,

"And come with me kyu ki aaj ka din sirf mere baby ka hai, and I want to spent every second with you and make this day very special for you. " He said rubbing his hand on her back looking deep into her eyes.

" Sid...haa...rthhhh ..... Please koiiii... "

Before they could say anything further her father came.

They straighten themselves

" Uncle can I ta.... ke... San.... " He tried to seek permission from her father nervously but before her could say further

" Mujhe lagta tha meri beti sirf meri hai, aur mere itna pyar sayad  hi koi kar paye.... But you proved me wrong, tum tumhari family, dost tum se juda har ek insaan meri beti ko rajkumaari ki tarah dekhta hai, pyar karta hai"  Her father said with tearful eyes.

" Uncle please " But again her father stopped him saying " Nahi beta aaj bolne do mujhe.... I feel very happy today if mein kal na raha tho bhi I know you will be their for and for my whole family, tumne tho sonal ko  bhi apni behen ka darja diya, I.... I  am... Sorr.... "

" No uncle please, you have all rights to be protective towards your daughter, and I really adore your relationship ",

Then  her father took sid's hand and kept on hers

" She is all yours, take care uska dil bhout najuk hai usse kabhi taklifh matt dena, warna I will again be bad for my daughter's goodness "

All chuckled, but same time it  was like why a sudden change of behavior. As in like he is gona leave her any moment, conversation some where even gave immense pain to sana.... Though sid and her father shared such good conversation still her intuitions were not satisfying her. But erasing such thoughts painfully she painted a fake smile for others.

" Waise tum kuch bol rahe the beta" Her father asked sid.

" Hmm, can I.... Can I wo.... Take I " He was still nervous.

" Le jao beta itna bharosa tho jeet chuke ho, bas khayal rakhna hum charo kal subha nikal jayenge, you enjoy your time and sana no dieting"

She chuckled " Okay baba".

She was about to move behind her baba when sid held her wrist, " Tum kahan chali madam"

" Please chhodiye na"

" Ab to permission hai ab tho bilkul nahi chhodunga" He said making her blushed.

"Theek hai par ab kahan leke jana hai she asked, " But i liked this bhout acha hai hum after marriage aaya karengi i liked it, bhout peaceful hai ye"

Jaisa aap kahe madam, waise tho banglow was a gift by my papa, mom ko unki 25th anniversary mein gift diya tha".

" Wow how romantic " She gasped.

He saw her with happiness.

Then moved towards the gate informing elders that they will be back to mumbai by tomorrow evening.