Chap-20 A

Haaayeeeeeeee,sid said keeping his both hands on his chest.

He was totally dead by her beauty, but somewhere he was jelous, because she was his and other gawaking her reviling body was not going well with him, but he wanted to keep her happy

She came down, stood beside him.
All left to the parking area.

They both were there.

Sid-" chalo car mein"

"Par hua kya",she asked.

"Kuch bas chalo,late ho raha hai" he said.

"Kya hua app naraz ho gaye,aap bolo tho mein"

"Chup karo aur chalo yaar",he stopped her in the middle.

As they get inside the car
Sid immediately pulled her to his lap

Sid-" mein tumhe theek se dekha hi nahi dekhne do jee bhar ke", he whispered in husky voice.

"You areee looking sexyyy" he whispered, pressing each word.

Then he pecked the corner of the lips,he was about to kiss,sana whispered.

Sana-" wo,woo meri...... meri lip... lipstick kharaab ho ....js..ye gi".she said with a shivering voice,he intense look were making her more nervous.

Then his eyes fall on her heart shaped birth mark on her cleavage, first time he saw that,he was totally out of scene, vs he rubbed it with his finger.

Sucked it gently,but then he sucked it very hard leaving a love bite,first love bite, to which she moaned,it was more like in pleasure.but she was shivering.

He saw her face,then slowly licked the birth mark.
And said" daro matt kuch aisa nahi karunga jo tumhe pasand na ho ya tumhari ijajath na ho.... because I love you,these things are secondary"

Listening to him,she felt good a satisfaction of loving a man who loves her,not the merry body....,

"Thank you",she gasped with a closed eyes

"Idhar dekho" sid asked.

"I love you not your body,iska matlab ye nahi hai ki all have rights to see you,NO ,NO BOBY .

No body can see you it's only my right","samajh gai tum.".

She noded her head in yes and smiled to his protectivness, Possession of love towards her, she was overwhelmed.

"After your lips,this is my favourite he told pointing towards her birth mark", "aur ab tum ye jacket pehno" karogi na.

"Yaad rakhna ye sirf mera hai,sirf mein hi dekh sakta hu ". He said.

"Theek hai",she said and wore the jacket."ab chale hum late ho jayenge".

Hmmmm, he hummed.

"Waise you didn't give me kiss,ek tho dehi sakti thi na",he said

"Chaliye na late ho raha hai please" she whispered.

"Kiss dedo then we will move simple" he replied.

She quickly pecked his lips "chaliye ab ",she said coming out of his grip from his lap to seat.

Then they left.

While driving, sid"tum chali jaogi to mein kya karunga", "you can't even imagine now you are not only my love but addiction,and that's a bad one."

"Mein bhi tho miss karungi, aur mera kya " she said.

"Wooo my cutee baby,koi na we will do video call aur agar mein nahi rehe paya then I will come there." He replied.

After sometime they reached the club.

Hye Raj all set,Aarav asked

Yup chalo andar, guest bhi aane lage hai.

All went inside.all her friends were present there,all shouted together, "happy Birthdayyyyyyyyy,"but among them one was there whom Aarav didn't liked ever,her so called friend Sahil.

He went near Ridhi,"ye yahan kya kar raha hai,why you called him,who gave you the permission."

"Your only family,my brother have me the permission,kyun koi problem hai???" She fired back and then left.

She went near the bar counter where her friends were standing.

Sahil came near her, whispered something and then kept his hand on her shoulder, this was enough for Aarav to get angry.

Chalo yàar let's dance, another friend asked,to which Sahil pulled her to the floor .

They were dancing, somewhere drinking,peehu and sonal new to all were talking to Dev and we're with him.

Did sid sana were standing intertwining their hands. Seeing this some of the girls asked.- " ye kaun hai yaar tere bhai ke sath, lucky girl standing with most eligible bachelor".

To which she smiled,"bhabi hai meri"

Kyaaaaa?? All reacted weirdly.

Ridhi was sitting near the drinks conter, suddenly Sahil came, pulled her towards him,she was trying to push him but his grip was very strong she couldn't, he was about to kiss her,

Aarav came, "bola tha na dur rahe,he screamed and punched him.

"Samajh nahi aata,hann samajh aata hai yaa nahi" , he said holding his collar. Ridhi was afraid

Sana, sonal and peehu came to her ,she hugged san and started crying.

But Aarav was beating him, all tried but was out of control, but some how sid manged,to rescue him

Chod Sid, chod yaar is kamine ko nahi chodunga , he touched my Ridhi, meri jaan hai wo kamine , he kicked him.

Now his last statement made Sid alert,now sid was clear about why Ridhi being so rude to Aarav, why Aarav was so hyper at him ....

Now Aarav was shouting at Ridhi,"hogaya night party, enjoyment , dance hmmmmm, congratulations jo chaha ho gaya na, damittt he punched on the wall, he was about to kiss you idiot!!!!! "

This time Sid shouted to stop Aarav, stop it stop it I said , stop this drama.