chap-16

Continued....

He disconnected the call, she tried to call again,this time no body received the call, but she kept trying still no body lift the call.

After trying many times,she was now upset.but still tried to call him,but after sometime loosing all hopes she thought let don't strech the matter anymore,and tried to sleep.But she couldn't sleep,she was not feeling good.

Next day, as usual,Sana woked up got ready , thought may be Sid will come to pick her for office,but to her dismay he didn't come nor he messaged her,this hurt her.

This time she didn't called him nor messaged him,she asked Peehu to take her along with her .

They reached office, there Devansh and Aarav were standing near the talking to eachother , saw Sana upset

So Dev asked

Dev- hi bhabi, all well kuch hua hai kya, ye phool sa chehera Itna murjhaya hua.

She smiled to his dailouge

And said " kuch nahi bas, thodi tabyath theek nahi hai".

Aarav- Hye sweetheart kya hua,of you were not good,you should have intimated someone through call or goal e-mail,aaj nahi aati to chaljata.

Sana- with a fake fear, agar nahi aati tho, mere boss mujhe mere intership mein pass nahi karte.

Dev- mein tho sirf tumhara boss hu,but jo iss boss ka boss hai, tum tho uski boss ho,agar isse pata chala na tho ye department mein hi band karade.

He said with a smile.

Then again spoke, but on a serious note if you are not well can take leave.
No , actually do one thing, I am calling adi go home .

Sana- " koi baat nahi I will manage"
Dev- no need, abhi niklo.

Sana-" but yeh "
This time Arav spoke .

Aarav- " kuch hua hai kya bhabi,you can share".

Sana-" are nahi bhai nothing, all good but thodi si tierd hu,aur morning se thoda fever bhi hai" , she said and left home with adi thanking Dev and Aarav.

Here sid was angry but still wanted to see her so he went to adminstration department,his eyes were searching for her,but couldn't find her,so he went to Devansh cabin.

Sid-" Hi ,aur kaisa hai sab,how all interns are doing, all good".

Aarav: kya matlab hai tera , phir se fighting ki tune bhabi se.

Sid-" kyu usne tujhe apne dukhde sunnae kya".

Dev- nahi but bas doubt aaya "tu kab se mere department ke bare mein puchne laga",and all good??? Iska kya matlab hai,don't you know sana ko fever tha???,she was feeling tired tho mein ghar bhej diya.

He was little shocked, and he was cursing himself for his behaviour.

And he went from there.

This time he thought to call her.but again he stoped, and called sonal.

Sonal  📞📞📞📞📞

Sonal: hi jiju, kya yaar aap bhi ,it's only 15 minutes,didi came back aur aap se raha bhi nahi gaya.

Sid: hi sweetheart, ek help kar de please.

Sana -" wo tho mein kar dungi , par hua kya phir se fight".

Hmmmmm , sid gasped.

"Haddd hai apka,log pyar karte aur aap pyar mein fight karte hai" sonal said.