chap-34

All face palmed themselves.

Aarav came" kya tha ye kal se dekh raha hu" kyu aisa behave kar raha hai, now you are too much"

"Aur tere haw bhav se nahi lagta, tere not so hone wala sasur is going to manoing you." Dev said

I DON'T CARE MANA THO SADHI KARLUNGA, WARNA LEKE CHALAJAUNGA , USKE GHAR SE. I DON'T MIND BEING IN LIVE IN BUT WO SIRF MERI HAI".

Sid stop it, chal go change kar le, waise maa was asking she wanted to come to meet her but I asked her not to come till everything is fine

Ok it was 11 in the morning Sid , Aarav and Dev were standing outside the hospital gate waiting for Adi. Suddenly a person came near them.

"Hello gentlemen I need a help" the stranger asked .

A tall dark handsome man of 30's age. With a beautiful smile.

Aarav-" ya why kya hua" by the hi this is Aarav

Before he could introduce himself.

"Are Aman beta, kemon asche,aeso easo, "  her father called him and took inside.

"Whatttt", Dev shouted.

Hearing the name and the way her father greeted him he was now irritated of her father he immediately followed them.

Aman reached to her cabin," Hye barbie" he called her out

Out of excitement, sana just jumped on to him.

He just kissed her cheeks, "Hye mera sona" how are you.

Kya haal kar liya ye hmmmm, tu na thik hoja I have decided I am taking you along with me, you can work there.

After listening to him now she became dejected.

How come she go somewhere leaving MUMBAI, where her life exist

No doubt how much you fight but usse pyar kam nahi hojata.

Sid heard everything he said and saw her, happy sana the happiness which was missing from two day's was now clearly visible on her face.

Sonal-" ye chamkaadar yahan kaise aaya"

Abhinav-" baba", aur kaun bulayega but is baba out of his mind, now everything is clear still he called him here.

Sonal-" jiju isko nahi chhodenge but phele tho see how jiju is shooting dagger at di, but di tho apne hi dhun mein hai"

Abhinav-" yes even I doubt baba ko nahi chhoda tho ye kaun hai"

Sid has totally irritated, annoyed
He was disheartened, he left from there.No one knows where he was.

Aarav-" excuse me aunty can I talk to sana ones"