chap-15

Continued.....

Sid- can I, can I kiss you, he asked

But their was no reply,so he thought not she was not comfortable so he didn't pressurized her, tried to change the topic when she hold his hand,and smiled giving him a hint that she is ready to give in his demand.

With that he slowly brought his hands to her cheeks,brushing it lightly—and still that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble. ‘If you want me to stop, tell me now,’ he whispered. When she still said nothing, he brushed his lips against the hollow of her temple. Then, he traced the line of her cheekbone. ‘then, his lips were against hers.

Then he had reached to her lips, and the rest of her words were lost against his mouth. He kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn’t gentleness she wanted, not now, not after all this time, and she knotted her fists in his shirt, he pulled her harder against him. She groaned softly, low in her throat, and then his arms circled her waist, gathering her against him, and then again,“he kissed her slowly. Everything went slowly so he could follow her temper, and search into her eyes. When they joined, her scent was magic and strong and certain. He took it into himself, breathing her breath.

As her lips met his, the world melted away.

The fragrance of spring and the taste of warm honey was intoxicating. With his eyes clenched shut, her warm breath felt like a summer breeze. Her delicious lips melted like chocolate in his mouth. She uttered a delightful moan as his tongue played with hers.

The kissing intensified with scintillating touches and stimulating gestures. He plunged his tongue deeper and deeper savoring the taste.Both were lost in their world,world of satisfaction, exploring their love for each other.

After few minutes the broke, due to heavy breath.

Sid looked at her she was totally blushing, couldn't meet his eyes,hugged him tightly.she was breathing heavily.he encircled his arm around her back ,and pulled her with his side to make her comfortable.

He was caressing her back to ease her.
Suddenly their was knock.this made him irritated.somewho unwillingly left her ,passed her water and made her sat on the couch and then he settled on himself on his chair,both made themselves comfortable and then Sid called the person

Sid-" come in "

Their Dev comes in,

Dev-" bhai tera hogaya,if you forgot she is my intern."

Sid-" she is only your intern,but my life so meri marzi samjha".

Le jaa ja,but dhyan se

Dev-" sukhriya bhai, chalte hai, chaliye bhabi,"

Sid-" takecare , Doll."

And before you leave inform me.

She smiled and noded.

And went outside the cabin.

Dev- "chalta hun bhai", he moved little closer to him,next time apne ko set karne ke baad check bhi karlena,and pointed towards his chest.

And before sid could react Dev ran from their.

Sid smiled, kept his hand on his chest,rubbed that place and then buttoned his suit to cover the lip mark on his chest.

Their Sana and their friends were enough comfortable with their colleagues.

She was enjoying her work,was happy that she could learn so much through her mentor.