chap-37

Sana was happy, thinking may be after meeting his mom, her father somewhere would change

It was in the afternoon when sid came inside the cabin to find sana alone.

Sid" you are alone,why didn't you messaged me".

She smiled "baba the abhi gaye".

He too passes a smile

"Khaya aapne kuch"," maa kehe rahi thi whole day, whole night you here in the hospital aapke office ka kya, what about work" she asked him

"Tumse zada, kuch nahi hai mere liye, and ye tum yahan is also because of me", he said with sad face.

Dekhiye merei taraf.

He raised his head, hmm she pecked his forehead.

He closed his eyes" I was missing this from long time".

"Mein bhi",she said with little shy.

"Tu jaldi theek hoja yaar, tu nahi jaanti meri jaan chali gai thi.

Sana tujhe kuch hogaya na mein, mein pagal ho jaunga.

Tu mera sab kuch hai." Sid said with teary eyes.

"Aap ro rahe ho",she asked and wiped his tears and then kissed his eyes.

She was still holding his face,their was a knock on the door

Both parted away

Then they saw her father and Aman coming inside.

He saw them and stood.

Sana's father-" sana, we are leaving today beta" , wo baat

Sid interrupted

Sid-" uncle baat hogai hai, you just need to sign the papers", rest I will take care of".

This time to their shock his father didn't argued.

It was evening when all were set to go Discharge was done.

"Beta you can't stand much so wait here till cab comes", her baba said.

"Uncle,wo naa hi aap mein se koi bhi, cab mein jayega", sana driver is waiting, uncle aunty and Aman can go in that and you come with me, comfartable nahi hoga ek car mein". Sid said.

Sana was tensed ,she confused what to say as she knows her father and sid both.

Sana's father-" sana beta, you and mom can go together hum cab mein aajaein ge .

Sana heard her father and then saw Sid.

Both were glaring.

Sana's mom-" beta aap chalo sana ko lekar, hum dusre gadi mein aajayenge.

His father didn't said anything further their,but spoke to his wife ones all left.

"Tumne kyu jaane diya meri beti ko uske sath', he asked.

"Wo idhar crores ka business, chhod kar pechele 4 dinno se hospital mein hai, aaphi ki beti ke liye wo nahi dikhta aapko" she asked.

"Tho matlab,crores nahi tho arabon ka business chhode, meri beti phele meri hai. "He replied.

"Aap kya bol rahe ho, do you even realise " she asked.

"Ghar jake baat kare" he asked.

"Hmmm ghar jake baat karenge bhout baate discuss karni hai" she replied.

"Theek hai tum log aajo , mein jaa raha hu meri beri ke sath", and he left towards the car sid and sana were in.

He knocked the window.