Multiple POV

Haley POV
Today is Sirius' birthday and the day before the funeral. I was so ridiculous as to cry on his special day about something not as important. I got over it quickly and we spend the train ride spoiling Sirius with food and jokes. We are about halfway home when I let out a yawn. Sirius pulls me on his lap and I smile at my birthday boy. I close my eyes as I listen to his heartbeat and I recall a memory of this morning. I woke up early, not surprisingly, and snuck into Sirius' room. I jumped on his bed singing Happy Birthday as he was still sleeping. He woke up groggily and I flopped onto my stomach next to him. He rolled his eyes when put a birthday hat on his head and I laughed. He pulled it off and pulled me into him and cuddled me for a bit. We got up after awhile and went down to the common room where everyone was because I had woken them all up. I grabbed a cupcake as soon as we got down there and tried to shove it in his face but he saw it coming and it ended up in James'. We all laughed and then all had to get ready for breakfast and leaving. I fell asleep smiling in Sirius' arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up when I hear the horn blow which means we made it to London. Sirius kisses my forehead as he helps me to my feet and helps me with my stuff. Mr.Potter and Mrs.Potter, or dad and mum as of now, ushers us all out to an alley where we can apparate. Since Sirius is of age he can now side-along apparate as well. He takes me and James with him as Mr.Potter takes Peter, Rose, and Remus and Mrs.Potter takes Sydney and Lily. I feel the awful feeling of apparition as I cling to Sirius. James, Sirius, and I make it there first and clamber our stuff into our rooms. I blink as I see how my room is decorated. The walls are a light blue with navy blue accents. The window seat and comforter are navy blue with light blue pillows. I smile as I see the pictures I sent are on top of my dresser and I quickly unpack. Sirius runs in and throws me over his shoulder and hustles downstairs to where we hear Mum call for us all to come down to dinner. She tells us we are eating in the dining room instead tonight. Sirius' name is shouted out by Mrs.Potter as we pass the kitchen. He sheepishly goes to her and she gives him a kiss on the cheek and wishes him a happy birthday. We walk to the dining room with her to hear James telling jokes, apparently everyone is in there. He finally sets me down when dad walks up to us and asks him to put me down. Sirius blushes and does as he is told. As soon as I'm put down we both are squeezed into a bone crushing hug by dad. I giggle as Mrs.Potter, Mum, says, "Dear! Don't kill them! Haley isn't even of age yet!" He apologizes and we laugh. We sit down to see all of Sirius' favorite entrees and sides. He and I split a piece of corned beef and a piece of chicken but he ate most of the meat. Mrs.Potter gets up and has their house elf clean up, wonder why we haven't seen him before, and says that she and dad are going to bed and there is dessert in our living room for us. She kisses us all on the cheek and leaves with dad following. Sirius makes sure the coast is clear before nodding at James and and Peter and they all throw us over their shoulders and take us out to the pool. I say, "No! Sirius! Don't you-" and then I hit the water. I push off the ground and find air again. I try to glare at Sirius but am laughing too hard. He cannon balls in to the pool, leaving me soaked and trying to sputter out the water from my mouth. He comes up from underneath the water and wraps his arms around my waist. I say, "Thanks for that! Now I'm soaked to bone!" I don't mean but I'm trying to make Sirius feel guilty. He laughs and pulls me tighter, "I'm sorry but it was funny." I pull away and swim over to where the other girls are. Lily gets out soon and wraps herself in a towel and saying she's going to get dressed in drier clothes. We all decide its a smart idea and hop out. Sirius wraps me up in a towel and then grabs his own. We all head up and take warm showers and get in our pajamas before going to our living room for dessert. I hear a knock on my door as I'm brushing my hair and tell whoever it is to come in. I see its Rose and immediately smile at her. She giggles and says that Sirius wants her to hurry up because everyone but James and Lily are done showering. I shake my head laughing as she grabs my arm and pulls me out as soon as I drop my brush on my dresser and grab part of Sirius' birthday gift. We all got him two gifts so he could open some on his birthday and then some after the party is over and everyone has left. I plop down in between Rose and Sirius and put my head on his shoulder. he laughs and puts his arm around me saying, "There's my beautiful girl!" I blush and bury my head so he doesn't see my beer red face. Rose cracks up at this and I peek to see Peter smiling at her. He puts his arm around her and I smile to see her so content with this. Sydney and Remus are on the other couch and Sydney is working to cut the birthday cake. Lily walks in and plops down next to her and then James walks in and throws himself onto the floor by her feet. I stand up when Sydney is done cutting the cake and light a candle and sing Happy Birthday to Sirius. Everyone joins in and James songs loud and off pitch. By the time we are done, Sirius has already taken out the candle and blown it out from laughing to hard. I throw it in his face and succeed, making everyone laugh. I back up from him as he stands up. He chases me around the couch until Rose helps him catch me. I play glare at her as Sirius pulls me into him. I face him and he gives me a big kiss. I pull away and laugh as I feel the frosting now on my face. He licks the frosting off his own face and laughs. I get a napkin and wipe off the frosting on my cheek and lick the frosting off my lips. Everyone is laughing and congratulating Sirius for his pay back as I roll my eyes. We all grab a piece of cake and dig in. I find the cake is his favorite, red velvet. I finish my piece and sigh, "Mum makes a bloody good cake!" They all agree and we begin the gift opening. James gets Sirius  dung bombs and sweets. Remus gets him a nice photo frames with pictures that change to others. Sydney gives Sirius a nice journal. Peter gets him sweets. Rose gets him a new pair of Quidditch gloves. Lily gets him a new poster of his favorite Quidditch team. Last comes my gift. I give it to him shakily and watch nervously as he opens the large box that reveals something that means a lot to me, my father's guitar.

Sirius POV
She gave me her father's guitar. The one that she wouldn't let anyone touch other than the two of us. I bite my lip as I think of how hard it must be for her to give this to me. I look up with tears in my eyes and pull her in for a kiss. I feel a tear slip out onto my face and as I cup her face in my hand, I feel a tear roll down her face. I pull away so our foreheads are touching and thank her. She smiles and let's me pull her into my lap. I sigh as I see the clock. "Everyone, it's time for bed! Tomorrow is a long day, the funeral and then you girls are going to do dress shopping for the party! We all need to be there early so everyone go to bed."

Haley POV
We all get up and he hugs everyone while thanking them. He then holds my hand and I help him take his gifts to his room. I place them all on his desk and he sits down with the guitar on his window seat. I say, "Sirius?" He makes a noise to acknowledge me and I pull out the small box from my pocket as I walk over to him. "I have another little gift for you." He slides the guitar off his lap and replaces it with me. He opens it and looks at me shocked. I gave him my father's ring. I say, "As a promise ring." He nods, still shocked, and I giggle as I take it out of the box and slip it on his finger. A perfect fit. He looks at me and thanks me again. I climb off his lap and say goodnight. I walk to my room and am opening my door when I suddenly turn around and run back to his room. At the same time he is running out of his room and I leap into his arms. He holds me and our lips find each other for a kiss. I let my finger entwine in his hair and his hold me close to him by the middle of my back. He pulls away and I smile at him. He grins and says, "'Night." He pulls me closer and kisses me one more time before letting go of me and I say, "'Night."
****
Hope you enjoyed! Please vote and comment!