Multiple POV

Haley POV
I wake up to feel strong arms wrapped around me and hear a steady breathing from Sirius. I look up to see him still asleep and try to get up. His arms are loose enough for me to slip out and I put a pillow in my spot. I quickly put my hair up and see that the clock says nine o'clock. I let Sirius sleep as I go down for breakfast. I get coffee immediately and hear heavy footsteps down the stairs and pour Sirius a cup of coffee and sweeten it as well. He walks in and I hand it to him. He gives me a kiss as we sit down. Everyone is talking and laughing and we hop into the conversation immediately. James slings an arm around my neck and asks how I slept. I roll my eyes and say it was fine. Mum comes in then and says we have the house to ourselves because she is visiting her sister and dad is at work. She tells us to not make a mess and kisses all of our cheeks before leaving. James starts grinning mischievously and says, "Since she's gone, now would be the best time to do a game of Truth or Dare." I roll my eyes, James loves to embarrass us and make us look ridiculous. Sirius gives him a high five and the boys all agree to it. We all make our way up to the living room with my second cup of coffee in my hands. I sit down right next to Rose and Sirius sits down next to me on the other side. We sit four per couch so it's a bit cramped. James smirks and starts us off, "Rose, the new addition, truth or dare?" She gives him the same smirk back as she says truth, "What do you think of Sirius and do you approve of him dating your sister?" James must've thought of the question beforehand because it seemed too well planned. "Well. I guess Sirius came off to me first as the boy who was always snogging someone new each day and the longest he could keep a girl for a week. But, he quickly grew out of that with my sister so I approve of their relationship. Though it wouldn't matter if I didn't because they're too far in love." They all hoot and holler about that and I blush and take a sip of coffee to hide my face. I feel Sirius' arm wrap around my shoulders and him laugh when I shove him away playfully. Rose asks me the original truth or dare and I, of course, say dare. I'm dared to not kiss Sirius as long as I can while he attempts to make the opposite happen. I agree to the dare and hold my end of it for twenty more dares and truths. But when Sirius kisses my neck I bite my lip, I hate and love when he does this. It gives me shivers and he can see them as I give a little jump. James also notices it and watches as Sirius pulls me onto his lap and kisses my neck again a couple times. I clench my fists trying to not let them snake around his neck, because once that happens, I'm a goner. Sirius undoes my fists and turns me around to face him. He kisses my cheek and twists a lock of my hair around his finger. He puts his forehead on mine and with that I push him away and get up. It's too hard and I try to get away but he grabs my wrist and turns me around. Rose says, "Hays, your dare is off!" He cups my head in his palm and pulls me into him with his other hand that's on my waist and kisses me softly. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him back in for another kiss. It feels right to kiss him. He's the one, I know it.
****
Sirius POV
She kisses me and it gets ruined by James saying, "No snogging in front of the siblings!" I pull away and glare at him. He shrugs and winks at me. I plop back down and Hays follows. I wrap my arm around her shoulders as we all decide what to do next. It's called that we swim and all head to get on bathing suits. After that, Hays says she'll come out late and bring us food so I stay in the kitchen and help her make sandwiches and sides for everyone. We swim for a bit before Hays and I have to go to the ice rink for the first time since Christmas break. She slips on her warm up suit and slips her skates and knee pads into her bag along with a scarf and gloves. I grab my bag of hockey gear and we make our way to the car that we put a spell on to take us without us having to drive. We arrive and kiss goodbye as she has to go on the ice and I have to hear up with my team before we do a bit of practice on the other side of the rink. I watch as she slips on her skates and makes her onto the ice for warmup laps. She looks graceful as they have her do a double axel and I am ashamed that I have to get on my gear at that time. I go to the locker room and greet all my teammates. We suit up and make our way to the half of the rink marked for us. We warm up and practice for the game that's tonight, one thing I don't like about recreational teams. We take a break and I look over and watch as Hays shows her class how to do a quick pirouette into a leap and then a stick landing. She completes it and I holler at her. She looks over at me with a blush and I blow her a kiss she does the same thing back and I go back onto the ice shortly after and prepare for a game harder than ever because I'll now have a girlfriend in the stands for me. I take center forward and I easily send the puck to my right wing and we make it down to the goalie. They pass it back and I send it into the goal no problem. I hear a cheer and see that Hays is on break. I smile and shake my head as I go back into the game. By the time our game is about to start, our whole group and my parents have come. Mum and dad are sitting with them all and I see Hays with Rose and smiling at me. They all sit right behind our box and when I go in for the small amount of time we are off before the game, I make my way over to them. I lean up and give Hays a kiss and high five all of the rest of them before getting a kiss on the cheek from mum and a smile from dad. I make it out for the start of the game.
****
The game is over, and we won thankfully. I make my way off the ice and am almost tackled by Hays, who ran over as soon as she saw me making my way off. I kiss her for a bit before James clears his throat, "Good job, I won't hug you yet because you're sweaty but you did great!" Mum and dad congratulate me and then I give Hays one more kiss before going to get changed out of my sweaty gear.
*******
Haley POV
I rush over to Sirius after the game and almost tackle him as I leap into his arms and he gives me a kiss. He's sweaty but I don't care. James interrupts us and says he won't give Sirius a hug because he's sweaty and everyone congratulates him and then he hurries to shower and get changed into normal clothes as we wait for him. James slings his arm around my shoulder as the two of us make our way to the locker room's entrance and exit. I'm so proud of my boy for winning. He played center for almost the whole game and scored almost all of our team's points! He walks out and James swings his other arm around Sirius' neck. Sirius' hair is wet from his quick shower but he's still glowing with pride. James' lets go of us and rushes up to the group that's waiting for us swings Lils around. I smile at Sirius and he gives me a quick kiss before throwing me over his shoulder and running over to our group. Mum and dad allow him to keep me that way because he won his game and we make our ways to the cars, the one they came in and the one Sir and I did. "Sir, love, I'm proud of you," I say to him and he drops me down to let me into the "kids'" car. He grins and says,"I'm proud too!" I roll my eyes and laugh before dropping into my seat next to Syd. He slides in and James starts the car. Lily is in the passenger seat and Rose and Peter are in the back row. Syd, Remus, Sir, and I all squeezed into the middle row. We make it home quickly and let the celebrations begin.