Multiple POV

Haley POV
The girls and I say goodbye to the boys as soon as we all get home because they are taking me shopping. We had a decent time after the interaction with William. I still am feeling guilty for not telling Sirius about my scar or how I was scarred. But with Sirius, I know I'm safe and nothing can hurt me. And he showed me that today in front of William. I'm in the car with Mum and the girls and they all are singing along to the radio but I'm having a hard time thinking of anything other that Sirius. I miss him right now. As we pull up to the shop, I snap out of my trance and prepare for the girls to go crazy.
Five hours later we are heading home with a large amount of bags. The girls and Mum insisted I get my gown for the birthday ball and then we bought normal clothes and bathing suits. They convinced me enough to buy a bikini along with my tankinis. I'm coming home with a huge amount of new clothing. We get home and the boys left a note to come out to the pool when we get home. We all go out on our new swimsuits. I pair my blonde wavy hair with my red tankini that has a loose top over the fitted part. I put on my strapless black coverup and head out with Sydney. Lily and Rose are still getting ready so they said to not wait for them. We walk out talking and laughing and hear a splash. Remus and Sirius are cracking up at the edge of the pool, they haven't been in yet. I roll my eyes when I see that James and Peter are popping out of the water. I feel Sirius' eyes on me as I walk over to the table to put down my towel and shoes. I quickly take my cover up off to get in when I hear a wolf whistle. Sydney laughs and says, "Not towards me! I'm the one in my clothes still." I look down at my tanned feet before giving her a smirk and turning around to the boys. I walk over to the boys and keep my eyes on Sirius' face. As soon as I get there, my boy says, "Hey there." I give him a smirk and he wraps his arms around me with a smirk matching mine. I place my hands on his shoulders and the boys that are in the pool are snickering knowing what I'm planning. Remus is watching amusedly with a slight smile on his face and his arms crossed over his chest. Sirius' bare chest feels warm from being out in the sun for so long. He pulls me closer by the middle of my back and I kiss him on the jaw as I let my hand entwine in his hair. I hear him stop breathing a bit and i take the opportunity to ask, "Why'd you whistle?" He grins and says,"No reason." I smirk and back him to the edge of the pool. He knows what I'm doing and when I try to push him, he holds onto me and pulls me with him. I fall while holding onto his chest for dear life. He keeps a steady grip on my waist and when we reach the bottom, he and I both kick up to the top. I take a deep breath of air as he does too. Everyone is cracking up and apparently Lily and Rose were watching. They decided to put on their bikinis and Syd put on her tankini like me. We all match pretty good. I shove Sirius away and then swim to the end where everyone is gathering. Sirius swims next to me and helps me up onto the edge of the pool. He lifts himself and we all talk like that for a bit before we decide to start a game of water polo, its a bit like soccer but for the pool. I play on a team with Rose, Sirius, Sydney and James. We won but it didn't matter because we just played for fun. Sirius picks me up and tosses me in the air before catching me. "We won!" I giggle and then we all are called in for dinner. Sirius wraps me in towel and grabs himself one. We all sit on the porch for dinner that night and then are sent to get ready for bed. We all do that and then sit in our living room and talk until the sun is high in the sky and we get a scolding by Mum. We then are all sent to bed and aren't allowed to come down for food until we have slept for a bit. I try to sleep but it's too hard and I sigh as I stare at the ceiling. I hear my door open and look to see Sirius slipping in. He says, "No sleep?" I shake my head and sigh. I turn on my side as Sirius climbs into bed with me and pulls me close. "Same here," is his response. I put my head against his chest and listen to his heartbeat as he rubs my back. I begin to feel my eyelids grow heavy as he continues to run my back. I fall asleep quickly and tighten my grip on his middle right before.

Sirius POV
She is now asleep in my arms and it feels right. Her arms are holding me the same way mine are. Her chest is rising and falling against mine and I feel the sleepiness taking over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up as she does and plant a kiss on her forehead. I look at the clock and see that we slept two hours. She gets up and is stretching when she decides to ask again about my whistle. I flip over so my face is in her pillow and I can smell the faint scent of her perfume. I say, "I like that bathing suit on you." I more than like it, it was gorgeous. But, Hays looks good in everything. She smacks me on the arm and I see her beet red and she says, "Get up! We need to eat something!" I laugh and push myself up on my elbows. I pout and she rolls her eyes. She begins to walk out and I hop out and grab her waist. She lets out a squeal and I laugh. We head down with her over my shoulder. Mum, Rose, Lily, Sydney, and Remus are up when we get down to the kitchen. "Glad to see you two up. Coffee is over there and I made cinnamon rolls. Eat up, tonight we are all going shopping to find you all new clothes and party gowns." I nod and see Hays do the same. She leaves and Hays goes immediately for the coffee. I snort and grab a cinnamon roll. Remus says, "Good morning to you two. Hope you slept well. Mrs. Potter is saying that it might be another late night but tomorrow is a sleep in day." Hays slides into a chair with her coffee and mine and I thank her with a kiss on the forehead. I sweeten the coffee as she does the same and then grab two cinnamon rolls, one for her and another for me. I nod at Remus and say, "Think the girls can do anymore shopping? They did a lot of that yesterday." Hays groans, "Ugh. Shopping. These girls are crazy about it for some reason." Sydney laughs and Rose does the same. Lily says, "It's fun at times but it depends on what you're shopping for." I laugh at Hays who is acting like she's banging her head on the table, "Some is allowed." We all laugh and talk until James and Peter join us and then go to our living room for a bit before having to get ready.