❦︎1-Coincidência❦︎

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Babe... where are we going?" you questioned your boyfriend, well, soon-to-be ex-boyfriend. This night, he took you out to a party with a bunch of friends inside his gang, having fun for the hundredth time, not caring anything about their problems, and just going with the flow. "It's gonna be fun, promise." Reiji, your current boyfriend as of now, grinned.

He pulled your hand over to a table full of delicious snacks for the party, then let go of it to grab a cup and pour down a punch from the bowl. "Here," he handed you over the cup of punch. You looked at it, seeing how the punch looks like blood, but that's just how it usually looks like. Except it smells a bit different.

"What's wrong?" Reiji asked you as he held your waist. "Uh, it's nothing." You shook off the thought of the punch having a weird scent since it's been a while that you and Reiji ever hang out. For the last few weeks, you guys have been so distant and kept fighting. You know it's not your fault that your relationship isn't so stable as before, but there are times when you think it maybe be your fault.

You were a clingy type of girl, always getting jealous of seeing your boyfriend with another woman, though you do have restraints. It's just so uncomfortable seeing Reiji talking, laughing, and holding another woman's hand in front of you. When you bring that topic up to him, he would get mad and tell you that you're just overreacting.

I shouldn't overthink... I don't want to ruin this day for us.

"C'mon babe, drink it." He persuaded as you looked up at him on your shoulder and nodded a bit hesitantly. You don't know why, but him acting like this, it's kinda weird. He was never this persuasive before, and he never usually gives you a drink, but instead, it's the other way around. You had a bad feeling about this, but you just shrugged it off and drank the cup of punch on your hand. "That's my girl," Reiji chuckled as he pucked up a kiss on your forehead. You smiled at him, knowing that you made him a bit proud makes you happy too.

"We should go dance!" Reiji suggested as he pulled you again by your hand and dragged you to the dance floor with him. You almost stumble on your feet when walking past other people. Your head suddenly started to feel a bit dizzy as your boyfriend pulled you closer to him, standing under the disco ball. All you could hear was the loud bass music that filled the building, and the laughs of other people dancing around you and your boyfriend.

You were having the fun of your life, dancing as you feel it, and being close with your boyfriend along with the music. He kept twirling you around the dance floor while holding your waist. Your head was getting heavier in each turn you take and almost stumbled on your back before your boyfriend caught you. "Having fun, babe?" Reiji smirked. You hiccuped before you raise your head to face him, "hehe, Yup!" you bubbled. You were a drunken mess, your face all red as your vision started spinning. "Looks like the drug really worked," Reiji chuckled darkly. "Hahaha... what?" you asked him in a drunken tone.