❦︎3-Ajuda❦︎

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

On the wet dirty ground, under the heavy rain. You saw the most powerful, and the man feared by all, South Terano, his back slumped against the brick wall behind him. He was shirtless, giving you a good view of his heaving muscled chest and the blood dripping down from his abdomen. You gasped as you brought one hand to cover your mouth in shock.

You looked around the quiet neighborhood to see if there was anyone, who you could ask for help, but there was none. You were in a slight panic as you bit your lower lip. You don't know if it's by your instinct, but your feet are already running, heading to your apartment before having second thoughts of what you're about to do. You run and run will all your might, not stopping or even catching a breath as the thought of him dying kept crossing your mind with each minute.

Finally, you arrived at the bottom floor of your apartment. You ran up to the stairs, heading to the third floor while unzipping your bag and taking out the keys to your door. You set your umbrella at the side of your door as you put the key inside the keyhole and twist it open. You stepped inside and immediately made your way to your drawers, opening the 2nd drawer below and grabbing the first aid kit at the very corner. A thought came running into you before you stepped outside the door. Thinking that using an umbrella would only slow you down, so you ran towards your bedroom, slamming the door open; placing the first aid kit on the floor before you went to your closet.

In search of your raincoat. You grabbed your yellow transparent raincoat and swiftly wore it over your body. You quickly buttoned it up before you rushed over to the first aid kit, grabbed it, and left your room. You locked the door to your apartment first before leaving, then went down the stairs and ran through the heavy rain once again.

You sprinted your way across the streets of your quiet neighborhood and stopped when you finally arrived back at the alley, between two buildings. You took a few steps inside, peeking your head through to see if he's still there. Luckily he is, you sighed in relief. You know that the best idea would be to call for an ambulance, but a second thought plagued your head. What if, when you call for an ambulance and they take him to the hospital by the moment he wakes up. He is immediately sent to prison. It's not like you cared for him in a close or intimate way. You just wanted to return the favor of when he saved you.

Though it wasn't intentional, and he just saved you out of mere luck, you just felt like returning the favor at least once. You freed out a deep sigh from your lips as you tip-toed your way over to him. He was grunting in pain, chest heaving up and down. Trickles of raindrops fall onto him. When you got a closer look at his body, you noticed the bullet wounds on the left side of his chest. It looked so deep that you wondered what kind of pain he experienced back then.