❦︎4-Mudança❦︎

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Tomorrow went past so slow before you could even process on your mind if what happened last night was true. You felt like regretting what you did but felt it was the right thing to do. You feel irritated about yourself but it's too late now. What happened in the past has already happened, and you can't change it.

You just hoped that your everyday life would be normal and no muscled man would come to kill you. "Earth to Y/N!" Aika snapped her fingers in front of you, causing you to snap away from your thoughts regarding the event yesterday. When you locked eye contact with her, she made a deadpan expression as she pointed her thumb at the registration paper in front of the drama club.

You were so deep in your thoughts about yesterday's events that you unconsciously agreed to join the Drama club since today is the last day for registration of clubs, and every student needs to join one. "Oh no, no, no, no," You shook your head vigorously as you start backing away from the club room. Aika grips on both of your wrists as she stops you from running away. "C'mon Y/N! We are already 3rd-year students, and by next year, we are going to graduate (if we can)!" Aika stated.

"No, No, No I-I can't..! I can't do it..! I'll flop. Just like last time..!" You stammered as you tried to pull your wrist away from Aika's grasp, but she had more strength than you as her grip on your wrist tightened. "That was 2 years ago, Y/N. You only flopped because Reiji ruined it for you. But now you have broken up, and you need to get that confidence of yours back on track." Aika said with determination in her eyes.

She wasn't wrong, during the spring festival when you were still in your 1st year of high school. The school planned on doing a soft opera for the other students and their families, and you were chosen to be the leading role in it. You had the talent to do it, the confidence, the skill, and the perseverance you had to accomplish the perfect act of your chosen character.

But Reiji didn't seem to like it, you don't pretty much know the reason, but he kept lowering your confidence and dignity down to the mud. Saying that you weren't good enough for the role, only seeking attention, was biased, and many more insults were thrown in your face.

"I...I don't know if I can do it, Aika." You hesitated as your self-doubt starts crawling back into your head. "Listen, Girl. If you want to make that asshole suffer, now is the time to do that. You need to be better, you need to be strong, and you need to move on and get a grip." Aika advised as she looks at you with a stern expression on her face. You sighed, thinking that she is right.

You do need to change for the better in order to make that asshole suffer and give him the karma he deserves. "Oh, didn't expect to see you here," an annoying voice suddenly chirmed as you and Aika turned around to see who it is. "What are you doing here, Yorona?" Aika hissed. "Me?" she pretended to be shocked as she brings one hand to her chest. "Well, I'm here to register on joining the drama club."  Yorona smugged as she crosses both of her arms together.