❦︎22-Séria❦︎

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"PFFFT!" You accidentally let out a giggle escape your lips as soon as he said that, then laughed. "What the hell is so funny, Musa?" South irked in irritation. He didn't like being mocked, especially by you. "No, No, I'm sorry," you apologized through your laughter as you slide down his side, and laid there in the grass beside him under the starry sky.

You were laying on your side, facing him from your right. "That was just so cheesy just now- Hahahaha!" you released a laugh once more from your belly with all the giddy emotions you're feeling in your heart. South glared at you from laughing at him but you couldn't care less, you were too preoccupied with laughing and knowing the fact that no one, you mean no one, has ever said something like that, even to you.

You've only believed that those kinds of cheeky lines happen in books, fiction, or romance mangas. This was all too surreal for you, which made you laugh and made the thumping in your heart even louder than before. But it fell on deaf ears because of your wholehearted laughter. "Stop laughing, Musa," he couldn't face you properly, feeling a bit embarrassed about why he would say such a thing.

To be frank, South has never done this kind of thing. Yes, he does have experiences in being in relationships, but they were mostly skinship. No mutual feelings with his previous lovers, only intimate in bed, buying them things with his money for the satisfaction of his lovers and himself for fame. That's just it. Nothing else. But with you? It's so fucking new to him.

Everything is new to him when it's with you. He hasn't taught anyone Portuguese except you. Hasn't gone to anyone in an amusement park and got to know that he isn't good with rollercoasters. Never took anyone a night-out movie in the mountains that's just them, it's all so simple, but it was what you like.

Everything you like was so simple and average, yet you have such high standards when it comes to relationships. South has met tons of women who are like you, most of them don't get swayed so easily by his power, but they were still replaceable like the others. Was it because you were the only one who was willing to help him during that night? No woman has helped him, well, except for his deceased mother.

You are just like other girls but so very different in his point of view. Your eyes, your lips, your smile, your laughter, and your warmth. It's all too new to him that he craves them so much. "I'm sorry, it was... it was just really unusual for you to say things like that..." you spoke as you brought an arm under the side of your head to be your substitute for a pillow.