❦︎23❦︎

❥︎"MMM..." you groaned sleepily as you rolled over your back on the soft mattress you are laying on when suddenly something warm wrapped itself tightly around your waist. It felt nice, but it was slowly starting to get uncomfortable because you couldn't move into a sleeping position that you want to ease the sourness of your lower counterparts.

You tried wiggling yourself out of its grasp, but it was no use. You were still caged and slowly driving you awake from your sleep. You could feel another presence from behind you as a body larger than your own pressed itself against your back, and what felt like someone's head settled itself on your shoulder comfortably.

You slowly opened your eyes, closing them a little bit longer from time to time since they still felt heavy due to your long sleep. After a moment of adjusting your eyesight and setting your gaze on different corners of what looks like to be a hotel room, the only source of light you got is the morning rays of the sun that are seeping out through the gap between the closed curtains.

You looked down at your waist where the strong firm arm has nestled itself around you to keep you close before you turned your head over your shoulder, seeing South with his eyes closed from your back. Though you knew you shouldn't be staring at him so much because who knows if he really is awake.

You've seen these kinds of scenes multiple times in movies, and mangas, but you can't help yourself from adoring the menacing killing machine that everyone fears that is now sleeping beside you like a man in peace descended from glory. It was truly a rare sight since you haven't seen his sleeping face before despite having already slept with him on numerous occasions.

You snapped yourself away from your trance of staring at him and finally decided to get up with a low grunt. Your lower counterparts started to ache by the time you started moving to get up on your knees. You pushed yourself together with your arms straight from the mattress and took your time to move the hand that is now wrapped around your hips without waking the man behind you.

But, your efforts were now pushed to drain because he did. "Where are you going?" he suddenly asked, causing your shoulders to flinch from the deep rumble of his voice. "To the bathroom...?" you answered with slight hesitance. South didn't like the sound of that as he still wants to lay in bed for a few more minutes or maybe an hour despite being awake much earlier than you.

He pulled you by the hips with his arm and placed you close to him with your back on his chest. "South, you can't ju-"

"Don't move," he rasped. "You can't leave until I say so."

"Who said I was leaving?" you huffed as you adjusted yourself from his grasp so you would be comfortable. "I only said I was going to the bathroom to take a shower."